Tooth Ache

Jdog109socal

Registered
The past week a lower back tooth was very sensitive to a cool drink i had. It stay the same until yesterday. Was getting sensitive to the touch so i made appointment at the dentist, great i get a appointment for today at 3 This morning i woke up in major pain I cant chomp down or touch tooth at all and now getting a head ache. So by Noon Im dam near in tear from the pain. I got to Dentist 3 hours early and they get me right in. Young dentist lady takes about 5 or 6 x rays and then checks me out. She say she sees no infection and no decay. She take 3 more x rays and come back and exams my tooth again and see some micro cracks. Next is the best part for me, the pain killer:thumbsup: she pulls a swab with some red numbing stuff for the needle, i said forget the swab shove that dam needle in me now and she laughed and put swab in. Any hoot all numbed up and she come back in to start the grinding.
She grinds for what seemed about 20 to 30 minutes and during that time she stop and scraped and said crack is micro but long and goes down to the nerve.
ground down more and got most the crack out. so I got my first temp crown on and pain seems to be going away some what.
We will see whats up with tomorrow. Just thought i would share my chitty day with ya all:laugh:

Jdog

Man i have been there. I am glad you got rid of the pain anyway. I bet it cost a pretty penny to have it all done. Best of luck

I feel your pain on that one Bro.!!
The crowns are nice, you'll like having it. They protect your teeth and are not so prone to damage from biting down on hard stuff.!!
Hope you get back to normal soon.

sorry, bro....THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS! :poke:

:rofl: you mean Video well ya no... People love to see misery on video...

Cost they want 1050.00 for the good porcelain and good glue with Insurance.
I had a care card with 750.00 built up on it.. They took it and called it even..
I guess they needed cash.. Hat's off to a DR. that works with folks...
Main street dental in Ventura...

Jdog

sorry, bro....THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS! :poke:

Just for Kromdom :rofl:
tempcrown.jpg

been there, done that and it is not fun! out of all the pain i've ever had in my life, mouth pain is tied with tearing my ankles apart as the worst!! i hope i never have kidney stones as i've heard it is even worse...glad they got you fixed up :beerchug:

Back