Stomach Aches...

If you dont drink alot of alcohol, it sounds like an ulcer. Do you get a lot of heart burn? Maby its your diet. Appendix? Im not sure, go see your doctor.
Im 44 years old and i have things going on with me like  when i wake up i ache all over, maby i need a new bed or im just getting old. It sucks to get old.
you are getting old!!
laugh.gif
LOL, YA, I think im getting older and wiser, go to bed son.
yah... 51 here and i still can ride that busa all day!!!  
thumb_up.gif
44 here and can ride the busa like i rode the last female i met in the bar. How ever way you look at it 44 is 44, you can take your 51 and reverse it into 15, does that make you feel any better. lol

Dude, severe stress can manifest itself into severe stomach and chest pain especially at a young age, trust me on this one.  Go see a Doctor asap and make sure you ask him about your new upcoming career as a possible cause also.
I never thought of that!
SHOCKED.gif
I am stressing about my law-enforcement carreer a little...holy shid, GREAT point!
bowdown.gif

I never even THOUGHT of that until you brought it up...thanks bro.
thumb_up.gif
I'm looking at your other posts and replies and your bouncing off the walls, mellow out and if you can't do anything about your career at the moment, do and think about something else more pleasurable for the moment. Do go see a Doc and do mention the career.

Quit acting like a little kid, and go see the Doctor. The sooner the better.
thumb_up.gif

Back