**STOLEN BUSA** Rockingham, NC Dragway

what police should do is have a bait bike. I seen a show called cait car. it's soo funny to see the theives faces when the car shuts down and the doors lock.. something should be done about this, when you can't go to the track for fear of getting your sh*t swiped, it's pretty bad

We were told this might happen here in VA. The State trouper that came to the crash site where we were at Sat told us this has came up in the meetings they have had lately. I would love yo see it happen to stop this BS. Catch the bastards and put them on a chain gang and let them work from sun up to sundown for a while. At least until the are so old they cant do things like this anymore. Dam thieves I hate em and told my wife if one ever comes my way and I see him he better be prepared to eat some led because I am going to throw some at him.

We were told this might happen here in VA. The State trouper that came to the crash site where we were at Sat told us this has came up in the meetings they have had lately. I would love yo see it happen to stop this BS. Catch the bastards and put them on a chain gang and let them work from sun up to sundown for a while. At least until the are so old they cant do things like this anymore. Dam thieves I hate em and told my wife if one ever comes my way and I see him he better be prepared to eat some led because I am going to throw some at him.

this is where I am from. You take your bike to VMP in dinwiddie and have no issues at all.

The search continues. Thanks everyone.

I'd go over there and stake the place out the next event - with a good camera....

I knew freaky friday was bad, but I didn't think rockingham. Note to self: don't ride bike to rockingham.

Holy Jesus it's make one want to use a ball bat and thin the thieves out!

Sorry about your bike. The chances of getting it back are slim but best of luck to you!

how much money did you put into that bike kneedragger804, looks like a lot of mods, nice bike, sorry that it got stolen.

There is an app for Iphones and androids that will alert you when a specific item is posted. Just set the parameters to the key words and locations. Hayabusa, chrome, voluptuous Greek goddess who loves long motorcycle rides on the beach.. I mean... er nevermind.

Ugh, I know how ya feel getting a bike ripped, as many people here have felt. After two days, I didn't want the bike back. I figured it was already stripped, beat on, crashed, or a combination of all three. I had gap insurance, which saved my hide. After a VERY short stint without a steed, I actually upgraded to a faster/meaner bike. Maybe you should "upgrade" to a harley! :whistle: C'mon! Everybody's doing it! :poke:

:laugh:

if this is an ongoing prob at this particular place, the police need to do a 'bait' sting operation.

how much money did you put into that bike kneedragger804, looks like a lot of mods, nice bike, sorry that it got stolen.

I wasn't going to say anything but dang youv'e posted twice on this thread askin questions about this bike. Did you not read the topic? I'm not tryin to jerk your chain but the last thing I would wanna do is answer ?'s about a bike I no longer have or am tryin to locate. Sorry for your loss kd I hope you find the friggin thieves.:banghead:

it really pisses me off. if/when theives are found they should do to them what they do to cheaters in vegas... smash their fingers with a hammer:whistle: or is that just in the movies:laugh: either way it is what should be done.

I prob have close to 8000-10000 in mods and labor had air shifter. Clutch mod and alot of chrome
Posted via Mobile Device

There is an app for Iphones and androids that will alert you when a specific item is posted. Just set the parameters to the key words and locations. Hayabusa, chrome, voluptuous Greek goddess who loves long motorcycle rides on the beach.. I mean... er nevermind.

Do you know the name of the app?

Back