**STOLEN BUSA** Rockingham, NC Dragway

Kneedragger804

Registered
If not in the right section, please move

Was down at Rockingham, NC dragway and was racing the bike this past weekend.
Stopped running for a bit, went to the bathroom and came back and the bike was gone. No, the key was not in it.

I know it is a far stretch, and it probably in a thousand pieces, but it is worth a shot.

1233.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

Trying to search the local craigslists and ebay for parts.

1233.jpg

Damn that sucks! Seems like there is always a bike getting taken under those same circumstances, but I thought it only happened at Freaky Friday in Fayetteville. I hope they find the folks that took it and :guns:!

Do a search, a similar thing happened a year or two ago at the same place. I think they had a suspect but I am not sure if anything came of it.

Thanks, but not wanting this to be the first post on here.

It is a 2009, has an extended swing arm and everything possilbe is chrome.

Sorry to hear about your bike.

Rockingham, Laurinburg, Maxton is a bad area for Busa's disappearing. Weird Busa gang over here, they stick to themselves and all the bikes are extremely modified.

WOW, nice bike.
Too bad it got stolen.
Were ya taking a poop? how long were ya in the bathroom?

Sorry to hear that dude, I hear a lot of bikes come up missing there. I told the fellas that we will have our prospects watching bikes when we head down there for that East Coast Bike rally in June. We would sure hate to ruin somebody's event because we had to aggressively educate potential bike thieves.

NEVER EVER leave your bike alone or out in the open unless you are with it at Rockingham Dragway!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your bike.

Rockingham, Laurinburg, Maxton is a bad area for Busa's disappearing. Weird Busa gang over here, they stick to themselves and all the bikes are extremely modified.

That's interesting, I'll keep that in mind if I ever venture that far south.

NEVER EVER leave your bike alone or out in the open unless you are with it at Rockingham Dragway!!!!!

I think he knows this now
Code:

Sorry to hear about your bike, that sucks man.

appreciate the kind words.

I have been searching on craigslist in the local areas to see if there are any used parts being sold to see if they match up. Nothing has come up yet. But I am sure in time they may.

Do a search, a similar thing happened a year or two ago at the same place. I think they had a suspect but I am not sure if anything came of it.

i remember hearing about that also, had a description of the guy and everything but yet could not get he bike back, hopefully they can recover yours, friggn thieves

That sucks big time ! Best of luck on the recovery. Its a beautiful bike.

Bastards...........

Where did you get that foot peg license plate bracket?
I was thinking of getting one like that.

Back