**STOLEN BUSA** Rockingham, NC Dragway

Sorry bro, I know words don't mean much at this point. I'll keep an eye on Craigslist up here, ya never know...
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that dude, I hear a lot of bikes come up missing there. I told the fellas that we will have our prospects watching bikes when we head down there for that East Coast Bike rally in June. We would sure hate to ruin somebody's event because we had to aggressively educate potential bike thieves.
I love your approach!
Posted via Mobile Device

im a CL junkie too, i'll keep an eye out... it's like you can tell when something isn't right about an ad . so ill keep ya in mind. im in WV too. im sure if the theives are stripping/sellin parts they wont be in the area that they stole em in IMO

what police should do is have a bait bike. I seen a show called cait car. it's soo funny to see the theives faces when the car shuts down and the doors lock.. something should be done about this, when you can't go to the track for fear of getting your sh*t swiped, it's pretty bad

what police should do is have a bait bike. I seen a show called cait car. it's soo funny to see the theives faces when the car shuts down and the doors lock.. something should be done about this, when you can't go to the track for fear of getting your sh*t swiped, it's pretty bad

That is a great idea! There's always at least one cop at every event I've ever been to, so to have a bait bike wouldn't be a problem. The cop on duty would probably enjoy it. I'm sure most big police departments have a drug seisure or could get one too. Seems like an idea for any of the larger bike clubs in this country that do charity or regulary associate with their local police, then it could spread from there.
Kneedragger, please say that you had full coverage man, that really sucks.

Except instead of the doors locking, the throttle goes wide open and sticks. It saves on jail costs.

i'll keep my ears open- i might hear sumthin as i am from that area... hate it for ya dude...

Heck, they don't just stick to bikes. Now they will even take your truck and trailer too!! It is real bad at Rockingham and that is a shame. Seems like there should be more police at the track when stuff is going on.

Man that sucks. I wish you the best on getting it back. I hope they catch the guy and cut both his hands off!

Back