Need a fix..MR9 - Sponsors near 220 through VA or NC

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like we drank all the MR9 available locally. We are traveling down through VA and NC on route 220 going close to South of the Border in SC on Thursday and need to locate either MR9 or MR11 on the way.

If you happen to have some in stock (and you're not too far off this route as we'll be towing a very large trailer) with a distribution date of less than a year old please let me know...

I am making phone calls through Greensboro, Ashboro, and Rockingham during the day tomorrow.

Where's 220 come from in VA? I'm in VA, but not familiar with 220...

South Western VA...through Roanoke, Martinsville, Rocky Mt VA towards Greensboro NC

Looks like the distributors are sitting on barrels and barrels of the stuff and not able to sell or deliver due to not knowing the current price~!~ ???

Bet I've called 30 places and located an oil dealer about an hour out of the way who has a 55 gallon drum he just got in Sept. Said he'd pull out (whatever we need) 5 gallons for us.

Very grateful, still would like to locate someone a little closer to route if possible...we are going to talk tomorrow to confirm if we'll be detouring or not.

BTW...in case I did not mention it, we are going to Maxton to run...if anyone happens to be going and has access to some, we'll be happy to purchase a 5 gallon jug from you~!!~

Last edited:
Back