STL Meet and Greet Shirts

Kevin, something like this?

stl mng shirt design.jpg

I like it, but the Busch stadium takes away from the whole thing. Too busy?? Maybe just the Arch, (since EVERYONE knows what that is, and where) and the 'busas?

Okay, I'm asking alot, but like this pic, minus the ugly bike, and minus the palm trees, plus an arch = pure awesomeness!!

08_zx14_hayabusa.jpg

I like it, but the Busch stadium takes away from the whole thing. Too busy?? Maybe just the Arch, (since EVERYONE knows what that is, and where) and the 'busas?

I thought the same thing, but that's what Kevin wanted to see.

stl mng shirt design2.jpg

Also have to think about what is actually possible with screen printing... Might have to keep it simple. Something DUMB I whipped up, don't pick on me, seriously 45 seconds into this. And NO, I don't have skills for this... :D

mng.jpg

mng.jpg

It is the 4th annual. Big D and I started this 3 years ago as a true traveling MnG. Only took 2 years for it to travel. LOL

sorry bro but this was going on long before you ever joined the board...that is, if we are to follow the original intentions of the founders and only count the ones being hosted in different states each year since we have continued to meet in Eureka Springs since Midwest MnG II

Colorado 2005: 1st MnG
after this, they decided to rotate it to a different state in the Midwest each year
Eureka Springs, AR 2006: Midwest MnG II
South Dakota 2007: Midwest MnG III
i believe we missed going to a new state in 2008, everyone went back to Eureka Springs
Wisconsin 2009: Midwest MnG IV
Ohio 2010: Midwest MnG V
St. Louis 2011: Midwest MnG VI

of course it doesn't really matter what it is called, i'm still going to do my absolute best each year to be there!! looking forward to riding with you again bro! :beerchug:

sorry bro but this was going on long before you ever joined the board...that is, if we are to follow the original intentions of the founders and only count the ones being hosted in different states each year since we have continued to meet in Eureka Springs since Midwest MnG II

after this, they decided to rotate it to a different state in the Midwest each year
i believe we missed going to a new state in 2008, everyone went back to Eureka Springs

of course it doesn't really matter what it is called, i'm still going to do my absolute best each year to be there!! looking forward to riding with you again bro! :beerchug:

The turnout at South Dakota 2007 was small. Most folks didn't want to travel that far and went back to Eureka Springs.

101_3042 (Medium).JPG

We did wisconsin in 2008 also because nobody spoke up. SO I took it again.:laugh:

Back