STL Meet and Greet Shirts

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
OK, I need a count of who would like to order shirts and how many.
Going to be White T-shirts
Post up with how many you want so I can get started on this please

But the white shirt will make me slower, won't it? I liked the black bash shirts, or are you trying to be different from them...???

Posted from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk. :D

Re: 2011 Midwest MNG - St. Louis

But the white shirt will make me slower, won't it? I liked the black bash shirts, or are you trying to be different from them...???

Was thinking white so the colors would be brighter. We could do black

Was thinking white so the colors would be brighter. We could do black

Anything but white! We're bikers for God's sake! I've got a reputation to protect! :rofl:

Please forgive me if this makes no sense, I'm posting from my phone :D

i'll take one XXXL...whichever color is fine with me since you're the one putting this together but black is easier to deal with when you are on the road :laugh:

actually, either is fine :beerchug:

He knows I'm just giving him a hard time.. I'll take a big boy size as well. 3XL. ;)

Please forgive me if this makes no sense, I'm posting from my phone :D

Actually it will make you faster, but you got to stick with black, you wont be able to handle white.:laugh:

Im in for 1...XL for me. Semi and I are down for Pink!

But this is the 4th Annual Midwest Meet and Greet. St louis Chapter/Area...make sure you get that right!!!

Lurch, do we have a proof for these shirts? Depending on what they look like, I might be in for more than one.. ???

Im in for 1...XL for me. Semi and I are down for Pink!

hey, how did i get involved in this? :rofl:

But this is the 4th Annual Midwest Meet and Greet. St louis Chapter/Area...make sure you get that right!!!

actually, i think it would be the 6th: Colorado, Arkansas, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Ohio, and now this one :beerchug:

It is the 4th annual. Big D and I started this 3 years ago as a true traveling MnG. Only took 2 years for it to travel. LOL

No proofs yet, need to come up with some Ideas. Any Help????
I was thinking a Gen1 and a Gen 2 parked under the arch with some aprapoe wording.
We will do Black shirts
I need to get rolling though so I can call our lady and get it started for real.
Post up ideas for the shirts guys and gals. (Did not want to leave out Steve or Nick. LOL)

I want 2 one for myself and one for the hubby! mine should be a large/xl and his should be a xxl/xxxl

what about using the back of the Bash and changing the name. for the front using something like this with Bixby in the middle. I want a 3XL what ever you decide. the Bixby ride is somewhat infamous around here.
I've already talked to the guy who designed this and he ok with it.

streetsign.gif

Thinking of incorporating these 2 pictures with a gen1 and gen2 Busa.
Also considering adding names of states represented at the bottom of the picture.

4th annual Midwest MnG across the top.

Left front might read
Hayabusa.Org
4th Annual Midwest Mng
Where to Next Year?

Any feed back on this design?

StLouis_Arch.jpg

tfm0709p30a.jpg

Back