Stinky Leathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!

must be nice to have money. :-)
Anyway, smells gone now thanks to aussie's advice and some airing out. now a new question....what do you guys use to condition your leathers? I've got these leather conditioning wipes that we use on my wifes mustangs leather interior....are these same to use on these jackets and pants as well?
Posted via Mobile Device

When your not using your leathers stuff them loosely with news paper. Newspaper soaks up the moisture AND the smell. We use leather wipes as well. They clean and protect your leather.

Oh and wheres a pic of your leathers? :rulez:

:rofl:

seal.gif

LOL. I can take a pic of the pants. Mother in law still has the jacket. She had to buy a heavier gauge needle to fix the seam. Funny thing is I got the smell outta the inside but for some reason the outside still smells a bit funky?????? I'm starting to wonder if maybe they've just gotten wet several times and he just wadded them up and threw them in the corner or something? Cant figure out why the outside would smell but not the inside.

Anyway, heres the pants.:moon:............I stuck some alpine star pucks on em since the ones he had on there were ground down to nothing.

pants.JPG

OMG...used leathers that smell like a nasty azz? and you bought these? No deal in the world is worth that for me..ugh.

we got good news and we got bad news....

first the good news:

We got fresh changes of undewear for EVERYONE!@! yipeee!!!

now the bad news:

You change with him, you change with him, you change with him......

we got good news and we got bad news....

first the good news:

We got fresh changes of undewear for EVERYONE!@! yipeee!!!

now the bad news:

You change with him, you change with him, you change with him......

:rofl::lol:

Back