Still no smoked tailight!?!?

redeye93

Registered
Just got off the phone with Clear alternatives. I was waiting to order rear smoked turn signals for my Gen II until they had a rear smoked tailight available to go with it. It seems they haven't even made a mold yet for the Gen II's. The hotbodies is cool, but I really wanted the CA's to match my front turn signals...grrrrr :banghead:. He said it was months off before we'd see one. The Gen II's a year and a half old, I would think they'd crank that out asap. Guess not! :rofl: Anyone heard any different?

:poke: I've been waiting two weeks for my smoked front and rear turn signals from them. My bike is in pieces and this is the only part I'm still waiting on. :poke: They said they were int hte process of moving an everything is stored.

When I ordered my rear signals about a month ago they told me That it would be the end of april beginning of may.

You cant tell what the front looks like unless you aren't riding it so fugg it, get the Hotbodies like I did.

I don't know what the CA's are going to look like, but I love my Hot Bodies.:thumbsup:

:cheerleader: Got mine today. Install Saturday. Then I can put the plastics on and put some mile on it. It's only got 80 miles. It's on and poppin now.:thumbsup:

:beerchug: I'm working evenings and can't post pics from work. The sun was shining this morning. Gonna try and post pics tomorrow on a new thread showing the bike. Gotta figure how to post pics. :thumbsup:

CA delays are being helped by the fact that they are building a 2nd production plant.

Not sure how building a 2nd plant will affect the production of the first...but evidently it is.

They told me they moved to a new state and they moved their product with them. They had to go look through their storage boxes to find my order. Because I had called them the day before after a week delay they verified it was shipped. 5 phone calls but I like the product. Factory look but flows better with the colors of the bike.:thumbsup:

Back