I got my smoked turn signals and tail light installed. PICS! I really like this mod

San Diego Busa

Registered
Hey Guys

I got the smoked out kit from Extreme Kempys. All 5 pieces for $135. Very happy with the result!

Kit: 5PC KIT 2008 TO 2011 HAYABUSA SMOKED LED INTREGRATED REAR TAIL LIGHT AND FRONT AND REAR TURN SIGNALS

It comes with turn signals intergrated into the tail light, but i didnt wire them up, i think its fine the way it is.

Friends behind me say the setup is plenty bright to be safe.

The turn signals are Clear Alternatives, and the tail light is some unknown brand. Great fit and quality though!

Here are some pics:

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Re: I got my smoked turn signals and tail light installed. PICS! I really like this

Looks nice! How is the quality of the plastic lens?

lil charlie

Registered
Re: I got my smoked turn signals and tail light installed. PICS! I really like this

Looks great. I have always liked the smoked look on light color bikes.

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered

Looks really nice, especially nice with the color scheme bro:beerchug::beerchug:mad props to ya

So the thing now is will they fade? Are they TRUE dark plastic or painted on?

Not like it really matters cause its lookin good bro, nice job :thumbsup:

SKECHE

Registered

NICE JOB...:thumbsup:

BMW5

Registered

That looks very nice!! :thumbsup:

Big Moe

Registered

Thats nasty Bro!! Im lovin em!!:bowdown::beerchug::thumbsup:

Kildore

Registered

Looks good! Did the same mod a few months ago. Really like the LED brake lights.

San Diego Busa

Registered

Looks nice! How is the quality of the plastic lens?
The brake light is VERY good quality!! Fit and finish are great!!

Same with the REAR lenses. Just as good as OEM

The fronts however, dont fit 100% and have a little more of a gap between them and the fairing.

San Diego Busa

Registered

So the thing now is will they fade? Are they TRUE dark plastic or painted on?
According to their website. the color is injected into the plastic.

I figure, as cheap as they are, if i get a few years out of them, i just buy new ones if they fade! :)

Sum Beach

Registered

Looks reeeeeeeeally nice!! :thumbsup:

Bigdawg76

Registered

Nice!!!!!! looks good. Im thinking of doing the same thing

Big E

Donating Member
Registered

Looking good! Now all you need is the chrome turn signal bulbs. :thumbsup:

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered

Really looks good on that 2011 :thumbsup:

N2DEEP

Registered

I like!!!!!

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V8 Busa