Still Got the Gun Fever

Wheres ma H&K stuff...better have sumthin or umma gunna plug ya.....C !
gangster.jpg

Nuthin huh..lame...waste of 6 bucks entry fee to see same ole' ?

Just looking on the local board again and would love to jump on this HK. I don't have one but will within a few months! Here is the right up and pic! HK's kick arse as well.

HK P2000 with AG date code in excellent condition. Less than 600 rounds thru it and maticulously(sp?) cleaned after every range trip. Comes with everything from the factory: S M L XL backstraps, two 12rd mags, cable lock and all documents! Also including a Bianchi Carry-Lok OWB holster and a Blade-Tech Nano IWB holster. Very Very little holster wear$690

Not looking for trades....need to pay the bills
Will throw in a box of Winchester Silver Tip ammo for an extra $25!

FTF in Arvada, Westminster, Wheat Ridge area. Sorry no shipping!
CO ID/CCW and legal to own a firearm/pistol...no paperwork

Wheres ma H&K stuff...better have sumthin or umma gunna plug ya.....C !
gangster.jpg

Nuthin huh..lame...waste of 6 bucks entry fee to see same ole' ?

HP P2000.jpg

That's funny, I been looking (or rather wishing) for P30
Never had an HK before...

P30_links.jpg

Somebody say Sig ?
226 Elite Stainless in 9mm (frame and slide stainless steel not alum)
SRT trigger and High beavertail
226 all Stainless in 40 S&W (frame and slide stainless steel not alum)
229 .40 S&W FACTORY CAMO and rare...heh heh heh..
229 .40 S&W nickel

I like full size heavy guns and have no trouble concealing them under a simple shirt and shorts.

And my priceless collector tin of Remington .22 which will be the first rounds Adam sends down range ! :thumbsup:

SIGS 003.JPG

Thanks for the link and I like buy local here for face to face on Colorado with no paperwork involved or even a sales receipt. Keeps them off the books as its even illegal to have someone create a data base. So, I fork over the cash and a hand shake and good to go. Of course we must so a valid CO drivers license and or a CC&W which I have. I just don't like to regisiter my guns. but that HK is on my hit list and that HK P30 is wicked looking!

Skywalker I found this in just a few mins on Gunbroker.

NEW IN BOX for $745....

H&K HK P2000 40SW 12rd LEM V2 NIB $15 Ship : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

690 is most likely what he paid for it...

With a little searchin' I can prolly find you a new one for $690...

Very nice. I like that Camo! We sure have a lot of Busa riders that is well armed! :beerchug:
Somebody say Sig ?
226 Elite Stainless in 9mm (frame and slide stainless steel not alum)
SRT trigger and High beavertail
226 all Stainless in 40 S&W (frame and slide stainless steel not alum)
229 .40 S&W FACTORY CAMO and rare...heh heh heh..
229 .40 S&W nickel

I like full size heavy guns and have no trouble concealing them under a simple shirt and shorts.

And my priceless collector tin of Remington .22 which will be the first rounds Adam sends down range ! :thumbsup:

1st one of these I have seen and it's wicked! Is that a 40 Cal?

jtyntym;2328284]That's funny, I been looking (or rather wishing) for P30
Never had an HK before...

P30_links.jpg
[/QUOTE]

From the HK website...

P30S model has an ambidextrous safety lever mounted on both sides of the frame. Available in 9 mm and .40 S&W.

I just wish HK wasn't so darn proud of their stuff and priced it a little more friendly...
you'd think they had platinum in there somewhere.

The full size...

lg_p30l_1.jpg

http://www.hk-usa.com/civilian_products/pistols.asp

Last edited:
Justyntym HK is German owned and the $ has to go over.
Stronger Euro makes for an expensive gun from any Euro based country.
May be made here but it still goes there.

BUT

Then again Glock sells their guns for like 499 NIB and they are right next to Germany so dont believe anything I say cuz i just contradicted myself.......:rofl:

I think your right.. HK is proud of their stuff....?
So am I unfortunately...

Last edited:
I'll bet a buck a couple of you have seen some of my auctions on Gunbroker.
Username is '7.62KOLECTR' ..many if not all auctions there were HK related.
Alot of nice collector stuff.....here today..gone tomorrow for the right price..:laugh:

This look familiar..???

93 CAMO 002.jpg

I'll bet a buck a couple of you have seen some of my auctions on Gunbroker.
Username is '7.62KOLECTR' ..many if not all auctions there were HK related.
Alot of nice collector stuff.....here today..gone tomorrow for the right price..:laugh:

This look familiar..???

HK 93?

I actually have a pre-ban 93.....Just not camo painted.

Nice! I have a P220 also and absolutely love it!

--Wag--

Nobody here into wheelguns? I have a Beretta m9 ( 92fs ) and a Sig 239, and I am very happy with both. But the wheelguns! A Smith 629 44 mag that; how should I put it? Is all sturm and drang! And a Smith 686 SSR 357 that points like like a laser and has the sweetest trigger this side of a Busa twistgrip! :cheerleader:

well i done gone and done it...just goofing around found a beretta 40 s&w mini cougar used on guns america, and i said what the heck and bid on it..only increased bid with max 25 bucks over current...with a 5 buck increase from last bid...dog gone it would you belive i won that dang thing...BERETTA MODEL 8040 F MINI COUGAR .40 S&W : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com so...now the wife has entered negotiations with me for vacation in tx with her son at ft hood in exchange for my resent digressions :whistle:

Back