Stickers Stickers Stickers

I would order some, but unfortunately, you are unable to ship overseas. No hard feelings, though. I would still drink to the job you've done on this site.
beerchug.gif

Stickers might be different than shirts and hats, pacific maybe we can use you for a little test to see.

Cap

Stickers are pretty cool I will Take a few.

I really think we need a Text only WWW.HAYABUSA.ORG sticker though, maybe with a pencil thin Hayabusa Owners Group beneath.

Offered in three different colors... One Chrome, One Metallic Red (Matching the R on our Busa's), and maybe one in plain black?

Just my opinion, for what it is worth.

Rev.

Hey Capt.,

I want 6. I love stickers and I have a couple buddies with Busas who would love one or two. Thanx again for all you do...this Bud's for you!
beerchug.gif

Brian

Hey Capt., you wouldn't happen to have any LSU stickers lying around now would you?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
I realize it's a little late, but I never formally gave you that good reamin' from the game.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Brian

biggrin.gif

The design looks good, but I am with Rev on possibly getting some that are just text (hayabusa.org)...

Thanks for doing all that you do captain...
smile.gif

You guys need to remember that I believe in fair business practices. I could charge 10 bucks for a sticker and Im sure that some of you would buy em... However I deeply believej that as long as you guys know that I am not raping you for the merchandise you guys will keep buying them. Supply and demand! Don't kid yourselves I make a little off the merchandise... not enough to quit my job (If I had one) but the sales are almost to a point where the site is self supporting and thats all that I am looking for. I am not trying to make a million from you all just enough to pay for the circuit charges and any hardware and software that I need. I may not have a Busa anymore but I can tell you that there are a lot of good people on this board that I interact with and enjoy communicating with. You don't need a bike to meet nice people. As long as things are progressing and the site is close to being self supporting we will be around!!!!! Just remember when you order shirts or hats or stickers from someone else and they want $23.00 bucks plus $8.00 for shipping that here at .ORG were in it for you guys not to make a lot of money........

Thanks for the support guys..

cap
You are not charging enough money! PERIOD!

We understand that you are not trying to rape us. But we also understand that it takes money to run the site. Fair business practice simply means that the customer values the product at or above what he spent for it. If you satisfy the customer, it isn't rape. Fair also refers to the fact that prices are in line with competitive products. These prices are grossly less than stickers from other retail sources.

You are on the hook for thousands...cover your costs, and then offer a sale if you want. Remember that supply and demand will drive the price, but it is a lot easier to lower prices if needed, than to raise prices when needed.

At the following prices, I think they would still be a steal. I mean deal:

1 - $10
2 - $15
3 - $20
4+ - $6 each

My opinion is that your prices are too low. But I doubt if you will change at this point. So, I will pay for decals and hat(s) when I send you that check for the other stuff we talked about.

Later,
Greg

Ok Fellas the stickers will be here Tuesday and I will be able to start taking orders as soon as I get the order form up... I had to adjust the price a little, the reason for the loooooonng delay has been that I have been "working" with the vendor to make sure they were perfect. Here are the adjusted prices:

1 sticker $5.00
2 stickers $9.00
3 stickers $12.00
4 Stickers and up $4.00 additional for each sticker...

So if you ordered 5 stickers the cost would be $20.00
if you ordered 6 the cost would be $24.00 etc.

Im sorry that I had to change the prices but my cost went up a little and I just passed it on...

I do have just text stickers coming next, Its kinda hard to keep all of this rolling when you dont have a job ya know.....

CAp

Those prices are more than fair ... I'm looking forward to Tuesday ... I need at least 5 of them.

DJ

I'm sure I will put in an order for some! 'Gotta have stuff to go with the shirts and hat.

Hey cap, what you can probably do for all of the overseas people is just to put it in an envelope and just mail it to 'em like you would a letter. That is unless they order in bulk like pac would probably do to keep costs down (not volunteering anyone but as I can see thats the way things go for overseas orders)

Back