Stickers

busabullet

Donating Member
Registered
Are there anymore Busa.org stickers out there where can I get one or some?? I have seen them on some of the members bike just wondering?

Confucious say : "Perhaps one day soon,my son, an answer will come". after all ..... "Patience is golden".

I know NOTHING! It was like that when I got here!!!

On Topic: I have no clue, but I'm game too, if you find any, let me know ...

Confucious say :    "Perhaps one day soon,my son, an answer will come".    after all .....  "Patience is golden".
Thanks, I keep waiting for some to answer. Someone has to know something.
Hey Bullet,

That project has completed yet. I remember the Capt. talking about it being in some stage of production, but I think that that project is either on hold or just put aside. I know the one that Thinker62 has was one that he personally had made which in turn sparked interest from other members about getting them. I think the best way to get a solid answer is to PM Captain. He should be able to let you know what's going on with that.

Brian

I am the only person that I am aware of who had stickers made. They were of the old falcon logo that used to show up on the board. Captain and I discussed the decal and he correctly requested that he should have control over anything that represented the site. Fortunately, he graciously granted me permission to use the decals that I had made, and indicated that he would have something to offer the board at large. (Ironically, I am removing the decal from the side of the bike, and only using it on my Corbin bags)

I am sure it is on Cap's "To Do" list.

Screen_Zoom_Small.jpg

Back