show us your stickers

red1100cc

Registered
i have been collecting stickers on my bike from my travels. i finally got the last 2 i collected put on. a neat wolf pac Sturgis 2010 sticker, and a BoneDaddy sticker from Redlodge.
:poke:lets see your cool stickers.:cheerleader:

sticker 010.jpg

sticker 012.jpg

sticker 013.jpg

sticker 018.jpg

i have been collecting stickers on my bike from my travels. i finally got the last 2 i collected put on. a neat wolf pac Sturgis 2010 sticker, and a BoneDaddy sticker from Redlodge.

You put a Sturgis sticker on your Busa??? Seriously, a ******* Sturgis sticker???
Someone please ban this guy; someone else take his Busa off him.:poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one sticker needed and its time for a new one. Going down with a friend for my b day. Oct 2nd.

1.jpg

No stickers for me. I got rid of factory stickers on my k8 before she reads 100 miles on the odometer. All stickers acquired from purchases or so forth will be plastered on the garage fridge or the air compressor.

You put a Sturgis sticker on your Busa??? Seriously, a ******* Sturgis sticker???
Someone please ban this guy; someone else take his Busa off him.:poke:

:fight:until you've ridden the ride..:corner: :laugh:

cool dragon sticker!
around here we have iron moutain and beartooth pass:cheerleader: no stickers for those though.:down:

Last edited by a moderator:
:fight:until you've ridden the ride..:corner: :laugh:

cool dragon sticker!
around here we have iron moutain and beartooth pass:cheerleader: no stickers for those though.:down:

Make your own an start racking it in by putting the road on to do list on motorcycle maps.... Don't forget to copyright the design.. That being said my stickers are just to cover scratches :laugh:

Russ the sticker I put on your bike was to cover a booboo .
You sure you aren't covering up a couple more with those new ones ?

Back