What's with all the commercials on private cars?

Thyg0d

Registered
Okay, okay, it's a slow day at work so I've been surfin' youdrivethat.com which makes you wonder how people thinks but on a LOT of pages (I've gone thru 140 of them) you see cars on 26" rims??? with commercials for everything on the doors.. The thing is that they don't look like proffesional builds just someone that put on way to big wheels and slapped a sticker on i..

Am I wrong or is it something "new" in the US??
And why would you slap on a sticker covering both doors if you don't get any cash fot it? Okay, I wouldn't do it anyway but...

Like this
funny_Car_108.jpg

or

funny_Car_110.jpg

you can actually be sued for using anything that is copy written or trademarked material without permission :whistle: ask me how I know???

Another reason not to do it then... :D

You got sued, for using a companys logo?? ??? Yo've got to be kidding.. Free ads by your customer and you sue the customer? But I guess there's something else behind the lawsuit? :poke:

your a patten lawyer? or you got in trouble? but I do agree with you I even take off the stickersfrom the dealerships when I buy my cars

Same here.. But I tend to go to the extreme.. :laugh: Mine has the merc star on... That's it...
The rest is gone..

Back