Stickers

Tached1300

Registered
On my supersport bikes I’d typically have stickers on the lower fairings or belly Pan always liked the race look, on my first Busa I only had stickers related to places I visited such as Tail of the Dragon sticker or US 421 Snake etc pretty discrete and didn’t stand out.

Just wondering how you guys feel about stickers on Busas? Anything from one or two to being virtually a rolling billboard of sponsors and advertisement? From those who rave and get contingency I get it but just about the rest.

It’s snowing outside when I thought I’d be able to get a short ride in today so I have to entertain myself some how...

On my supersport bikes I’d typically have stickers on the lower fairings or belly Pan always liked the race look, on my first Busa I only had stickers related to places I visited such as Tail of the Dragon sticker or US 421 Snake etc pretty discrete and didn’t stand out.

Just wondering how you guys feel about stickers on Busas? Anything from one or two to being virtually a rolling billboard of sponsors and advertisement? From those who rave and get contingency I get it but just about the rest.

It’s snowing outside when I thought I’d be able to get a short ride in today so I have to entertain myself some how...
I only have a Yosh sticker on my bike....I think some stickers look good on them as the body work is so vast.

Reminds me of kids who "tune" their first car and put all those sticker on their cars because they believe its cool. Absolutely childish in my opinion. And unless I get paid for advertising I would not put any stickers on my bike!

I put Ohlins stickers on the fork tubes on the Zuma

Zuma (2).jpg

Back