"Sponsor" stickers

Airavata

Registered
So what are everyone's thoughts on putting "sponsor"-type stickers on the bike? I know it's big with the supersport bikes. I'm kind of torn; on the one hand, I think it would be kind of neat, and on the other, I'm hesitant to clutter up the bike. Also, not sure if I should go for current companies only, or add in "nostalgia" ones too.

As I'm new to bike things, donno much about it. But isnt the 'sponsor' kinda stickers only applicable if any company really sponsor for parts for the bike? I mean, yeah, I wont mind putting stickers if a company sponsors for the bike. It'll kinda look cool in a way, IMO.

Only stickers that go on my bike are ones from an actual sponsor...

For street fun I guess you can do whatever ypu want. Some like stickers and some don't. As far as nostalgia stickers, I find it a bit confusing to put retro stickers on anything that's modern. How about some sorta future sticker concept/design :thumbsup:

if you're getting cheaper parts, then sticker away, if you're paying full price, stickers don't make anything faster.

I have always looked at it is stickers are yeeling to the world "HEY LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE". Like the ones that put the high dollar stereo stickers on there windows. They come out the house one morning with a broken window even if they don't have the equipment. Putting certain things like product stickers on the bike might also put a bullseye on it for a theif. Just a thought.

Ive seen more than enough bikes with "sponsor" stickers that make them look way cheesy. I dont know, its your call but they are definitely not for me because it just looks duumb

If a company sponsors anything for my bike, I would like to show my gratitude by putting some stickers on my bike for their advertisement. I guess that's just me.

Ive seen more than enough bikes with "sponsor" stickers that make them look way cheesy. I dont know, its your call but they are definitely not for me because it just looks duumb
I agree I think it looks kinda cheesy. I like a clean classy looking bike with some nice classy parts added...not stickers :laugh:

If I put all my sponsors stickers on my bike, it would be 94% covered with my own name~!~ :rofl:

As beautiful as my new paint job is I am contemplating not even putting the Kanjis back on it... I have not decided yet

2010-08-10 11.32.15.jpg

Have sent out quite a lot of them.

Img_4679-pashnit.jpg

Members wanted patches too. Those have also proved very popular.

Dsc02955_patch_800.jpg

Dsc05499_patch.jpg

Dsc02955_patch_800.jpg

Dsc05499_patch.jpg

Img_4679-pashnit.jpg

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm :whistle: , I guess my sticker would read:

"THIS BIKE PAID FOR BY WIFE" :laugh:

If you like stickers on your bike go for it, its your bike/your money. Not my style though.

I'll have them on my track bike if I ever get good enough to be in the running for some type of pay-out.

Back