Lets Talk Stickers

OK Ive had enough, I am ordering the stickers tommorrow, I am going to get the second sticker and just a plain hayabusa.org, if you want the .org gone you can cut it off. I am tired of waiting on this

OK Ive had enough, I am ordering the stickers tommorrow, I am going to get the second sticker and just a plain hayabusa.org, if you want the .org gone you can cut it off. I am tired of waiting on this
CAPTAIN!

You obviously have done more work than anyone could have expected. I hope you're not upset with the membership for not contributing enough. We will buy more stickers than you think, and keep in mind that we appreciate it. I hope that I am reading you wrong, we definitely don't want you to get fed up to the point that you say 'the hell with it'. When I say "Keep up the good work" that means keep up the good work that you do and don't over do it. Enough of the pep talk. Like I said before, I like this one, but if it is not what you finished with, it is good enough.
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

post_12_87787_newsticker.jpg

Looks good, but like the others...I like the Hayabusa.org....gets the site out there and sounds a little less pretentious. Are they gonna be clear background? If so I want two, at least.

be patient guys... he will order them tomorrow, and when they are available, he will post how to order them.

biggrin.gif

Just my .02 I like either .org or the name. Perhaps making them a 4" diameter circle instead of square? Maybe make some of both? or all four?

thumbs-up.gif

Go Raiders!!!
fireskull.gif
Go Bucs!

I'm rollin' with the masses Capt. The only thing is that the sticker should have a clear background. If not, we can always cut with scissors. Just my .02. Would also be a good idea for another t-shirt.

Brian

OK boys, for a $400.00 setup fee I can get the stickers where they are the shape of the artwork, or I can put the sticker on a clear vinyl, at this point I would prefer the clear vinyl, your thoughts? Also how big are you all wanting, I have been expecting 5 X 5, your thoughts? I am really close to getting these ordered, the BIG price break is at 1500 stickers so you guys had damn sure better buy some......

Captain

OK boys, for a $400.00 setup fee I can get the stickers where they are the shape of the artwork, or I can put the sticker on a clear vinyl, at this point I would prefer the clear vinyl, your thoughts? Also how big are you all wanting, I have been expecting 5 X 5, your thoughts? I am really close to getting these ordered, the BIG price break is at 1500 stickers so you guys had damn sure better buy some......

Captain
Whatever you decide, i am in. Did you ever give a price estimate. If I had that, we could give you an idea of how many we would buy. I would hate to see you committ to 1500 unless it will be worth while.

Thinker

5"X5" ... prefer cut shape of artwork, not clear vinyl.

That would be PERFECT cap. And I don't care what it costs. If I was a penny-counter, I would not be riding a Busa.
devil.gif

5"X5" ... prefer cut shape of artwork, not clear vinyl.

That would be PERFECT cap. And I don't care what it costs. If I was a penny-counter, I would not be riding a Busa.  
devil.gif
Captain, sounds like you just got an order for 1500 from Cache. So have no fear ordering the large quantity. At say $10 each...that would be $15,000. At $5 each...that would be $7,500.

I like that in ya Chris.

Cap, just let me know when the stickers come in and the order will be waiting.

Four stickers for starters and more to come.

OK so just as we did the shirts on the first order I will ask for orders and cash first, this will help me with the up front set up cost. Is everyone prepared to front the money on a product they have never seen? Once we get the first order through the price should go down, depends on how many people pre order and how many stickers are paid for when I make the order.....

Captain

I don't mind payin up-front for the Limited Edition first batch!

How much you want from each member?

10?
20?
25?

rock.gif

Back