stickers for mirrors

purplefalcon

Registered
well i may have crossed the line of good tastes; i ordered up the stickers from mwspeedshop.com that read "OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING". they came in this afternoon and look great, i ordered a pair in black and a pair in red and will try them out tonight to see which look the least obtrusive.

it seemed like the thing to do for the gawkers who insist on crawling over the bike whenever it's parked somewhere other than the garage.

forgive me if i have brought shame to the brotherhood of 'busa.

I saw a bike, cant for the life of me remember where. But on the mirrors it read something to the effect "Objects in mirror no longer matter"

biggrin.gif

well i may have crossed the line of good tastes; i ordered up the stickers from mwspeedshop.com that read "OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING". they came in this afternoon and look great, i ordered a pair in black and a pair in red and will try them out tonight to see which look the least obtrusive.

it seemed like the thing to do for the gawkers who insist on crawling over the bike whenever it's parked somewhere other than the garage.

forgive me if i have brought shame to the brotherhood of 'busa.
Picture please!

i tried taking pictures last night but it was late enough to where the flash kept going off and messing up the pics, i'll give it another try this weekend, i used the ones with with the red lettering and it actually looks kind of neat.
the red is seriously red and with the letters being individual rather than on a backer sheet, it darn near looks factory.

Objects appear to be closer
Even that does not help them.  
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
 You should have some fun with your stickers.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093481015 -->

Back