Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hello Busa people...
I was wondering in no particular order:
1. What's a TRE?
2. What are the best tires?
3. What is the best oil?
4. What is the best pressure for the tires that are the best?
5. What is the fastest color?
6. Does sticker and reflector and reflector removal really increase horsepower?
7 Why do women wear a bra, but a pair of underwear?

Well, actually, I guess I am really only looking for the answer to one of those...

Hi everybody!

LOL... Why is that? This is my first weekend off in about 4 and a half months...

I don't know about the rest of the questions, but everyone knows white it's the fastest color :whistle:

:laugh:

sticker removal improves horsepower and reflector removal decreases wind resistance, should be good for at least another 10 mph :thumbsup:

Did he ask about changing the blinker fluid? :whistle:

no, you can tell he hasn't actually ridden a motorcycle...probably just stands outside the dealership after it closes licking the windows and dreaming of the day he'll ride a wheelie all the way through the Dragon :lol:

I'm reporting this thread - I can tell already this guy is bad news, and the mods need to take action sooner than later! :)

Well, actually, I guess I am really only looking for the answer to one of those...

Why don't some men wear bras, 'cause they need 'em, and why do you wear a pair of underwear? And while we're at it, why does any man think a banana hammock is a good idea? :rofl:

1. A hearty plant that grows in most regions of the world
2. Rubber ones
3. The slippery one
4. 200 ft lbs psi
5. Not white
6. At least 1 hp per stock sticker removed, 3 hp per aftermarket sticker installed, 5 mph per reflector removed
7. Beats the hell out of me. Women shouldn't wear bra's at all BUT that is only relative to the hotness of the woman

:welcome: :newbie: :laugh:

Hello Busa people...
I was wondering in no particular order:
1. What's a TRE?
2. What are the best tires?
3. What is the best oil?
4. What is the best pressure for the tires that are the best?
5. What is the fastest color?
6. Does sticker and reflector and reflector removal really increase horsepower?

Hi everybody!

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

Back