Stem Mounts...

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Ok so I am looking at RAM mounts and i put in 2010 hayabusa by accident and i get this part:
UNPKD RAM CYCLE STEM BASE W/ 1" DIA BALL

Then I put in 2005 and get this part...
Mount - U-Bolt Motorcycle Mount - RAM Mount (U)

Arent the stems the same size between the Gens? And why would the stem ball not fit a gen1 ? ???

Correct me please if I am wrong on this.

If anyone knows of a better universal mount that can be used for multiple devices with different attachments such as this let me know so i can look at my options...

Stem mount fits a gen1 fine, it's what I use. I'd up a pic, but I'm lazy and I don't want to trudge through the snow to the garage to take one. :laugh:

cheers
ken

Stem mount fits a gen1 fine, it's what I use. I up a pic, but I'm lazy and I don't want to trudge through the snow to the garage to take one. :laugh:

cheers
ken

I trust your word Ken! :thumbsup: Thank you!

Just threw me off that the same part didnt come up for a 2005 ???

This is what is catching my eye. I think im going to get the reservoir mount and cup holder :laugh:

RAMB132RU.jpg

Make sure to use an allen wrench that fits well and carry it with you. Mine kept loosening for a long time before it stopped slipping.

A open can of pop on a busa? Dont you think you could get some "feedback" from the can in one quick blip of the throttle?:laugh:

I've got the stem mount in the first link, works great. Not sure where you'd bolt the one in the second link on the Busa, I got that,style first by mistake, no where to bolt it up tho.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Back