Free ipod mount!!!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
FREE to org members with posts greater than 100. I have TWO iPhone 3g cradles from RAM for free. I found some Ram mounts with these cradles cheaper than I could buy the mounts alone, and I don't have an iPhone.
First two members to PM me that want them, they are theirs! FREE!

It's this one right here. Brand new. Again, I have two, but would like them to go to two different members to help out more...

Cradle Holder - Apple iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G S - RAM Mount (U)

just picked up touches for everyone...but these wouldnt help +1 for ya doing this though

No takers so far... I think I should've titled it different...

Frog, you don't want no stinkin' iPhone! :D

ChrisJp, they might work for the touch, I don't know. I don't own one of them either...

Just bought some more of these, I'm gonna have some cradles for Tom Tom 510, 710, 910.
If anyone has one of those... I just raped Amazon.com on these. :whistle:

I have the phone, but i carry it in my pocket when riding to listen to my tunes. Thanks for the offer!

Okay. Well, I'll keep trying. If any Mod wants to change the title of my post to FREE IPOD MOUNT that would be awesome!

This is what the mount looks like. Skydivr, do you want one for your car or something??

ramholap66.jpg

Okay. Well, I'll keep trying. If any Mod wants to change the title of my post to FREE IPOD MOUNT that would be awesome!

This is what the mount looks like. Skydivr, do you want one for your car or something??

ramholap66.jpg

Again, that is very kind of you, but I already have charging mounts for all my vehicles. I'm sure there's a member out there that could use one more than me and I'd like to see it go there.

I wish I needed one... but that is an awesome thing to do Gsxr!!

Not anywhere near what other members give to this site.. The other mounts are TOM TOM mounts. I don't have them yet, but I will have 4 of these for free too, if anyone needs one. They are RAM-HOL-TO3U

41zLN%2BtkOjL._SL500_SS120_.jpg

Back