State of the Union Address

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone

It's been a few months since we've had one of these 'How's everything going post" so I thought I would kick one off tonight.

Here we go, we made it through the server upgrades and we are now on some incredible quad processor machines here at the house. You should have noticed that we have not been lagging since the upgrade so all is good there. We are still only have two T1's but are looking at a third if everything continues to work out like I hope it will. As far as I know everything is up and running. The message board (obviously), gallery, chat, and movies are all working.....

We have a new feature on the site and you can find a link to it on the bottom of the board its called links... Links Page I put this up for the folks that are always looking for the org stuff but cannot seem to find it. While I was at it I thought it would be great to have a place that you guys could upload links to as well. Try it you'll become addicted... If you find a site that fits the catagories then put it up for everyone else to enjoy..

Another new feature is the support icon at the top of the screen on many of the pages on the website. I installed this application so that if you are having problems on the board or you have questions about something there would be quick responses to your needs.. We have a couple of the members (Cache and Ninja Eater) who help out manning the other end to answer questions. If you are a frequent flyer on the site and are interested in helping out manning the screen let me know. We are really looking for those that are around a lot and checking the board frequently, it doesnt do any good to have someone who only comes to the site once a week available to anser questions for ten minutes. Let me know if you are interested.

We are putting up a new paypal shopping cart, I appreciate you all being so patient when ordering stuff, I know its been a pain to order a shirt, pay for it then go and order a decal then pay for it seperately... We are almost done with all of it so I think it will flow better for all of us.

New shirts are coming out, tank tops, black with the GSXR artwork like the shirts we have now. The sizes will only go up to 2xl so get ready, there will also be ladies T's in small, medium and large. I decided I would save us all the pain of someones big momma in a Tank, I love and respect women but if she needs an XL tank top then she needs a t shirt....... The girl Tanks are mid stomach cut with straps on the shoulders, Lobusa yours is free my dear!!!! Along the shirts topic I am really wanting to come out with a new shirt design before Laguna that you all can wear, I want a black shirt with the American flag, the new falcon on the front page and the lettering "Hayabusa.Org supporting our troops and their mission." If there is anyone out there that might want to help finance the initial shirt order let me know, ordering a couple hundred shirts at a time digs in the wallet if you know what I mean..... I would even say that anyone that would kick in $150.00 would get one of the shirts for free and they would get their money back as the shirts sold and money was recouped... Let me know if you are interested we can talk offline.

Our sponsors are great, Veltune has had praise from other sites as well as this one and I am proud to say that NLR is with us since they keep winning horsepower shootouts, way to go SEB....... Chopper Keys is doing some great stuff and new keys are going to be displayed soon.......

I appreciate everything that you guys do for me and I am glad that you all frequent this site. I enjoy hosting and playing around with new technologies and playing on the servers. Thanks for supporting the site and coming back day after day..

Doug King
aka Captain

Cap your a great guy! I love the board and I stop by almost everyday. Just post when I have something to say nowadays. Since I am a Honda man. I will help with any questions or parts needs as soon as I am settled in Orlando!

Marc

Very nice Cap, man the site keeps getting better. Makes a brotha proud ya know.
tounge.gif
\

BD

Cap, You are doing a bang up job hosting the site. $$ on the way to you to help with the shirt order. A pleasure to help in any way possible. Bob

New shirts are coming out, tank tops, black with the GSXR artwork like the shirts we have now. The sizes will only go up to 2xl so get ready, there will also be ladies T's in small, medium and large. I decided I would save us all the pain of someones big momma in a Tank, I love and respect women but if she needs an XL tank top then she needs a t shirt....... The girl Tanks are mid stomach cut with straps on the shoulders, Lobusa yours is free my dear!!!!
Cap, you are doing a wonderful job as usual. You have always been so sweet to me and helpful when I needed ya! And now you wanna give me a shirt too?? You're too much, I would be more than happy to pay for my shirt(s) and contribute to the board......

Good on you for all the upgrades and contributing your time, money and efforts to a cool place for us Busa riding fanatics!!!

LoBusa

race.gif

Cap...you have outdone yourself with this board. What a great resource this board has been to me in the short amount of time that I've been around. I'm sure that I speak for everyone here when I say job well done!
jump9.gif

Thanks for all your hard work Doug, the board is booming, Post numbers are way up... Thanks for keeping this board up, and faster than anything else out there... It's appreciated... The shirts Rock... Time for more corporate sponsorship.... More More...
smile.gif

Thanks again...

Rev

New shirts are coming out, tank tops, black with the GSXR artwork like the shirts we have now. The sizes will only go up to 2xl so get ready, there will also be ladies T's in small, medium and large. I decided I would save us all the pain of someones big momma in a Tank, I love and respect women but if she needs an XL tank top then she needs a t shirt....... The girl Tanks are mid stomach cut with straps on the shoulders, Lobusa yours is free my dear!!!!
Cap, you are doing a wonderful job as usual.  You have always been so sweet to me and helpful when I needed ya!  And now you wanna give me a shirt too??  You're too much, I would be more than happy to pay for my shirt(s) and contribute to the board......

Good on you for all the upgrades and contributing your time, money and efforts to a cool place for us Busa riding fanatics!!!

LoBusa

race.gif
Lo, you have become quite the little suck-ass haven't you?
rock.gif
The MAN offers you one little shirt and you try to get two shirts out of the deal...
ices_rofl.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Brian

BTW Cap, there are no words to express how great the board is, so I'll just express by simply
bowdown.gif

Brian

New shirts are coming out, tank tops, black with the GSXR artwork like the shirts we have now. The sizes will only go up to 2xl so get ready, there will also be ladies T's in small, medium and large. I decided I would save us all the pain of someones big momma in a Tank, I love and respect women but if she needs an XL tank top then she needs a t shirt....... The girl Tanks are mid stomach cut with straps on the shoulders, Lobusa yours is free my dear!!!! Along the shirts topic I am really wanting to come out with a new shirt design before Laguna that you all can wear, I want a black shirt with the American flag, the new falcon on the front page and the lettering "Hayabusa.Org supporting our troops and their mission." If there is anyone out there that might want to help finance the initial shirt order let me know, ordering a couple hundred shirts at a time digs in the wallet if you know what I mean..... I would even say that anyone that would kick in $150.00 would get one of the shirts for free and they would get their money back as the shirts sold and money was recouped... Let me know if you are interested we can talk offline.

Doug, did these shirts ever get produced? If not yet, are we going to do them for the Moto GP next year? I'm sure there will be a large .org turnout for the race. Bob

Kudos to you, Cap, for making this an awesome site. Sounds liek it's nothing but forward movement.

..nothing short from awesome! one of the few places I check in regularly-also helped me a lot when I was all new to the busa-thang..
smile.gif

Mr. King, seems you're truly him!

..keep it up and we'll back you up..

Back