Starting Problems Changed The Fuel Pump

Sorry that didn't work out. It's probably, as previously diagnosed, most likely your fuel pump. Try spraying starting fluid into the throttle bodies, if it starts, it's fuel. Your plug threads could have melted due to heat, sometimes it happens when engine is extremely hot & plugs are removed. You could replace them & try the starting fluid, if it doesn't work, possibly someone more experienced can give additional advise. I'm new to Busa's but not to bikes, good luck.

One last advise, since you mentioned, no threads, you might want to check if any of the melted threads not sitting on your piston, prior to starting. But I think you have been spinning the engine previously, so it a precautionary check.

One last advise, since you mentioned, no threads, you might want to check if any of the melted threads not sitting on your piston, prior to starting. But I think you have been spinning the engine previously, so it a precautionary check.
Thank you will do

Sorry that didn't work out. It's probably, as previously diagnosed, most likely your fuel pump. Try spraying starting fluid into the throttle bodies, if it starts, it's fuel. Your plug threads could have melted due to heat, sometimes it happens when engine is extremely hot & plugs are removed. You could replace them & try the starting fluid, if it doesn't work, possibly someone more experienced can give additional advise. I'm new to Busa's but not to bikes, good luck.
I will take to someone have them check out

Just read the post.
Best to eliminate possible fuel pressure issues, before throwing loads of time and money at the electrics.
This link shows my fuel pressure before and after a pump change, also a good injector squirt comparison.
I see you changed the rectifier and regulator, my underlying problem on my 2001 was a faulty crankshaft position sensor, it gave me a real headache for a long time.
Did number two strip the spark plug thread or strip the thread out of the head?

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/hayabusa-gen-1-misfiring-suspect-injectors.191048/

Just read the post.
Best to eliminate possible fuel pressure issues, before throwing loads of time and money at the electrics.
This link shows my fuel pressure before and after a pump change, also a good injector squirt comparison.
I see you changed the rectifier and regulator, my underlying problem on my 2001 was a faulty crankshaft position sensor, it gave me a real headache for a long time.
Did number two strip the spark plug thread or strip the thread out of the head?

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/hayabusa-gen-1-misfiring-suspect-injectors.191048/
The thread was stuck in the head...got it out with a easy out...checked the threads no damage...reinstalled new plugs...she cranked up nice but now...still sputtering so now back to the drawing board...

Seems like you were able to resolve 1 issue, assuming your statement, "cranked up nice", meant it fired up/started & idling/running but sputtering? Did you do a fuel pressure check, per a previous post suggested? Would you be able to do a video so possibly everyone reviewing your post can hear your engine symptoms & possibly provide an analysis?

UPDATE: I would like to thank for all of the advice. I ordered a whole new fuel pump assembly and now she running smooth...I think it was the receiving unit but now everything is running good.

Back