Starting a new life, however short....

Your words just kicked my soul into gear. Thank you and I hope that you are feeling better. Keep positive!

Bob, my prayes will w/ you and don't lose you r faith in God, he still has a Healing hand. nothing is impossible for him.
God bles you.:thumbsup:

I'm sorry I missed this thread. Hopefully you will recover and lead a normal or somewhat normal life. New meds and procedures are developed every day my friend.

Prayers coming your way.

I remember you from the bash(s) I attended.

Bob, my prayes will w/ you and don't lose you r faith in God, he still has a Healing hand. nothing is impossible for him.
God bles you.:thumbsup:

+100

I've seen first hand the healing power of Jesus Christ. I don't know your faith, but I know that HE has any answer that we stand in need of. I've traveled (and still do) all across this nation performing in 200+ concerts a year, and I ALWAYS stand amazed by the power of God. My prayers and the prayers of my band are with you bro, and on top of that, I'm putting you on our prayer list that goes out to over 1300 of our fans. Seriously... there IS power in prayer (actually, my wife should be completely crippled according to doctors, but she stands in front of me nite after nite, with full use of her legs, singing her heart out letting people know that GOD IS a healing God!).

Be encouraged bro, do not fear... as has already been stated - God will not put on you more than you can bear.

Be blessed.

Greg

Reading your story, I can see you are a very positive thinker. Keep up the positive thoughts and know that our prayers our with you.

Give yourself into God. He is limitless.

I'm sorry to hear of your condition. Keep praying.

I have never met you and I can't even begin to comprehend what you must be going through, but you will be in my prayers and thoughts.

hits home.... if you are ever in this nieghboor hood and need anything just let me know. I know we have never meet, but it seems like just yesterday that we lost my mother to an illness that came from no were and hit fast and hard. Your words are vary true, I just wish more people would realize how good life can be before it's to late. My thoughts are with you.

Back