STALLING

BusaKuntry

Registered
Ok !!..I have this " Dad Blurn Problem ", now here's my history " Do u have pen and paper ready ?!" Been down once!..used insurance to fix & trick out my baby. 1st time it happened after I got it back from the shop, thier solution PC,fuel pump and filters, plus heat wrap, did it "NoGo", just got it back from anothor shop that maped it, another tune up, and cleanned K&N filter " Keep N mind, this is the second tune up since I got it back this year, havent put no more then 500km on it at most. I have a D&D full exhaust, which someone told me is the wrong or too small of an exhaust for the bike, thus its not getting the correct compression.Im wondering about, I havent seen anyone esle with one, most have Yosh, or others. So im doing research as I write this, to see if he indeed gave me the wrong pipe for the bike, thus creating all this problem i'm having, besides the time and money I lost because of his mistake! They also installed a new clutch basket, and Muzzy fan. The problem only happens after its warmed up, the fan comes on, it doesnt read exceptionaly hot, sits at half. Seems to be warmer then usual to me, and takes more time to cool down then other bikes. This heat is on the right side of the bike. It first hesitates, then cuts off, and if im lucky I can restart it a few times to get back home. If not, I have to wait at leat 30 min for it to cool, then its A Go ! If anyone can shed some light on this, before I jump on my mechanic, Please do...Sincerely.P'd off 2 the highest point of P tivity !..  

A wild stab at it .....sensors/wiring not connecting to ECU when hot? Or the tipover sensor is broken? Are you getting codes when it won't start???

The other sensors to check is air temp sensor in the airbox or the coolant temp sensor. If it is not working, the engine will go very rich as it heats up and will first lose power then die.

This is all speculation of course.

Ouch...  What was "broken" in the dump?  Which side got thrashed....  and why did you put the full monty on it?
Well luckly I had skid pegs on it, I let my guard down for a sec., and a driver caught me on the left side. I went over and down, rolled 3 times and came to a rest where the street meets the grass. Driver kept going, or I should say , wasnt there when I got up. The pegs kept my damage to a minimal, hole on the right side, lower fairing, handle bar end, rash front fairing, r/s foot pegs bent and rashed up. Exhaust pipe totaly rashed out, brake lever, gear case rashed, and my azz rashed, literaly, my butt was hanging out after the accident ! :rofl: ..I had my helmet, and jacket on Joe Rocket, and rashed my right knee and palm..but all is good. I picked it back up and road to base, where the guards took me off my bike and called an ambulance. I was treated and dopped up, with a long recovery :beerchug: .....

FIXED!..Went to a alot of chyt! But finally got to the bottom of it. Upgraded my 00 to a 01 fuel system. So somewhere between the fuel tank, and fuel delivery systme it was causing all my problems. We changed the fuel T's, rails and all. Runs like a champ once more. Something with the 99-00 fuel system gives you a 50/50 chance of having problems. Suzuki must have figured this out, thus the total revamp of the system, the new system is totolay streem lined compared to the earlier model. It only took all ridding summer to fix this problem, hope my headaches saves others.
KUNTRY

Back