stall on medium braking

macbusa

Registered
Hi busa brothers!
2003 busa 24k pc3& fullmicron exhaust. Hard to medium breaking , fi comes on & fuel injection shuts off?
Checked codes with jumper wire routine nothing comes up except -c00.Disabled power commander & get same results?used jumper wire to set tps@1150 rpm,was showing _c00, reset to normal then ride the bike, it stalls, check again with jumper & shows_c00 again??? do i have a bad tps???
please help before my harley brothers find out!

I'm thinking the tip over switch... which requires you to turn ignition off and back on to reset the computer prior re-starting...

bowdown.gif

Thanks power739,it took me 2 week to figure this one out.
It was loose rivets on the tip over sensor so when you apply brakes the hoop moves front to back in side sensor bracket ! I checked about every electrical circuit
on bike a couple of times, couldn't find anything wrong! Disassembled tip sensor second time , and visual saw alot of movement of hoop.

I am glad you figured it out and gave us a report on what the problem was. It's always good to hear what was wrong, improves troubleshooting skills...

You won't get a proper code unless the FI light is lit or flashing as your jumping it.

Glad you figured it out!

Back