Stage 1 Ultra build

Are you worried about the life of the Turbo? Isn't 24-25psi all they typically recommend with that Turbo.. :laugh:

Not at all worried.. If it breaks ill take it to forcedperformance and have them stick an HTA wheel in it. ..

Here is a picture with the fairings on. ..

20140923_162831_zpsky83u0rm.jpe

Next thing on the agenda is brakes!

A little update on this build. ..
Since completion I had a zvx2 chain fail on me causing some damage... luckily it didn't hurt the case..I've added a billet front cover, vortex rear sets, 8 over tail(instead of the 6 over I had before), lowered front fender, 2nd front rotor, stainless brake lines, drz2 chain, and a turbo upper.

Still in the works is a digital camo paint job, penske shock, and an ice box in place of theright ram air tube.

20140926_223435_zpsit8g4328.jpg

20140926_213318_zpsuyhhs8zm.jpg

20140926_213333_zpslbfxv4b7.jpg

20140926_234030_zpsg22cndsz.jpg

Current pics
20141127_205847_zpslz49yk3m.jpg

20141130_011637_zps9pa8e1dc.jpg

20141130_011622_zpsnrmnkklp.jpg

TT Lambo's huh? Maybe some of the slower ones but those 2R+ and X-version aint no joke

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not going to give me any more boost... it's going to put more water volume into the intercooler to help prevent heatsoak on back to back pulls.
I might turn it up a few more psi to see if we can get more then 450 out of this turbo but I've pretty much made up my mind to switch to a procharger C1R setup for 530+whp.

Good luck trying to get UGR, or Heffner to run you. We've called them out in magazines, and even had one of our Instagram posts go viral, picked up be 1320, Mexico racing league, and that racing channel. We chase those guys down every year here in Houston for tx2k, and they NEVER want to run us, or any bike making respectable power.

Good luck trying to get UGR, or Heffner to run you. We've called them out in magazines, and even had one of our Instagram posts go viral, picked up be 1320, Mexico racing league, and that racing channel. We chase those guys down every year here in Houston for tx2k, and they NEVER want to run us, or any bike making respectable power.
thats probably because every yahoo and their brother has called them out to race and it probably gets old for them.... I'm sure its no different then the flutter of emails the 405 gets weekly to race against them with ppl thinking THEIR car is the fastest.

Shamrock got them to run his E85 bike.

GSX1300Rrr got them to run also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not worried about UGR. I'm friends with the Dallas Performance crew and we've got plenty of 1500-2000whp lambos that I can line up with no bs to be had.

Back