Squid list?

4) mrninja9- perdue

i dont kave a problem with it it is just in my mood some days hahahah i dont wear all the gear and crap all the time just not in my lifestyle of choice
yes i wear it sometimes sometimes i dont but you know those who have rode wiht me know i can be straight laced or i can get out of control

We have all done squidly things before and I for one fully expect to be slammed for said behavior if I deserve it.
laugh.gif

Part of life man.
+1 does not seem to be very many "old squids" either dead or ran out of "squid" things to do..

I have a couple squid moves left to complete myself for my honor badge... have not decided which I should do first
rock.gif

20-30 years ago you could be a squid all you wanted and there was no one around to get hurt or mad... (not to mention the hardware was pretty much crap compared to today)

Certain members may feel offended by the squid moniker, but stupid is as stupid does..

4) mrninja9- perdue

i dont kave a problem with it it is just in my mood some days hahahah i dont wear all the gear and crap all the time just not in my lifestyle of choice
yes i wear it sometimes sometimes i dont but you know those who have rode wiht me know i can be straight laced or i can get out of control
and it will be a cold day before we out-do the "wheelie" at bash
rofl.gif
(sorry man, had to do it)
rofl.gif

squid wheelie rating of a 8 of 10 (you were not barefoot)

rofl.gif

a real "rebel"    ok Hal, story behind that pic?
That is my brothers girl Jessica. I showed her how to ride in about two min. I couldn't get her off of it! Then she talked Semi into riding her on the busa about 50 times. That is a heartbreaker on the front, and a giant squid on the back!
laugh.gif

and it will be a cold day before we out-do the "wheelie"  at bash
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

squid wheelie rating of a 8 of 10  (you were not barefoot)
do tell... an inquiring mind wants to know
rock.gif

since we're on the subject, what ever happened to the s.o.t.d.? there were some pretty good ones there.

for me, depends on the mood. I try my best to set a good example for the wife and kids, who want to ride too.

rofl.gif

and it will be a cold day before we out-do the "wheelie"  at bash
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

squid wheelie rating of a 8 of 10  (you were not barefoot)
rock.gif

since we're on the subject, what ever happened to the s.o.t.d.? there were some pretty good ones there.

for me, depends on the mood. I try my best to set a good example for the wife and kids, who want to ride too.
SOTD

post_6_17549_silly_20photos_20300.gif

rofl.gif

Hal, that shot took me back a LOT of years.. I distinctly remember my first "at the controls" bike ride and the person that made is so... Good job man...

and it will be a cold day before we out-do the "wheelie" at bash
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

squid wheelie rating of a 8 of 10 (you were not barefoot)
rock.gif

Chris will have to tell the "Wheelie" story
rofl.gif
not sure what was going on myself, I just heard most of it and all I saw was a bike flying "inverted"....
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back