Squid Hunting???

Do You Squid Hunt?

• What's a Squid?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
So, lately I've been kinda bored at work and go from video to video on YouTube. With that, I come across all kinds of videos from How Its Made to Hayabusa Dyno testing, to Dinosaurs (the show from the 90's with the Dinosaurs and the baby with Not The Mama) to God know's what.

I found a few videos about Squid Hunting..........

They're all about these guys on bikes that know OH SO MUCH about motorcycling that they find "Squids" to pick on about thier bikes, gear, skillz, etc.

What do you think about Squid Hunting?

Personally, I think it's a waste of time, but I can see a bunch of guys needing to run around and tell others how things should be done. Oh, and I'm sure it's well received by said squids :laugh:

Where are *those* videos of these good samaritans getting their a$$es beat by a gang of squids? I'd like to see those, or is that just me? :laugh:

No, I'm with you on that. I don't get why people have to try to down other people for no reason. I'd LOVE to see a shoal beat some knowitall's ass!

Personally, I think it's a waste of time, but I can see a bunch of guys needing to run around and tell others how things should be done. Oh, and I'm sure it's well received by said squids :laugh:

Where are *those* videos of these good samaritans getting their a$$es beat by a gang of squids? I'd like to see those, or is that just me? :laugh:

:laugh: :cheerleader:

The only guys I pick on is the close friends I ride with. Other than that if I see someone doing something stupid I slow down and see if they land on there butt.

case by case to me when the hunters "out " a guy who is teaching his skills whether for free or a price who happens to be using vids and pics of other stunters to promote himself. I am ok with them calling him out and posting the vid :whistle: :laugh: Guess we all know what vid I am talking about :whistle:

I have NO idea who you are talking about, please elaborate

case by case to me when the hunters "out " a guy who is teaching his skills whether for free or a price who happens to be using vids and pics of other stunters to promote himself. I am ok with them calling him out and posting the vid :whistle: :laugh: Guess we all know what vid I am talking about :whistle:

Working for a junior college, I'm confronted by squids on a near daily basis, so i kinda passively grumble about them as I go about my day, but there's far too many of them around here for me to take the time to try to save them all from themselves. :(

If we didn't allow squids to be squids, we wouldn't look nearly as cool and awesome as we all think we do :lol:

I hunt squids. I've run 10 off the road and I have 10 little squids painted on my fairing lowers. They call me the Red Baron around these parts, Squid Ace........:whistle:

People are free to choose what they want or dont want to wear when riding. They take that responsibility in their own hands.

guys like that really tic me off. everybody was a squid at one time and if not for a better rider taking the time to talk to you you'd still be there. we have a local site full of these a**hats and thats why a few of us started our own site. we will ride with anyone who will ride at their own pace. if they want there are quit a few good riders who will fallow and give pointers as needed. every once in a while I'll go ride with a few of the a**hats just to listen to their excuses as to why a Busa is keeping up with them. "oh my tires are greesy" in my best whiny voice. enough said these kind of people get my blood boiling.

Back