Spring bash Attendees

semi said:
no need to feel left out...with you, mizmooza, Grumpy, Acehole, and me in our cabin, we've got our own issues and will be lucky to all survive the week!! :lol:

I hope Mrs Reba collected a HUGE security deposit on that cabin....

Smellphone via Forum Runner

One room available for Sun Mon and Tues only!

Please let me know Asap!

If anyone has a spot free, perhaps a Thursday or Friday open for me to crash at Phillips, I'd help pay for that evening. The other nights I'll be staying at the lake house off of 28 on Fontana. I'd like to have an evening to come and hang out without driving back to the house that night.

semi said:
she excused our deposit if we would agree to look after "that turtle licker" :moon:

:lol:
You just signed up to babysit me, ha! Have fun with that!

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Is everyone leaving Sunday? Anyone gonna be there Monday? Was thinking about staying an extra day, 3 sounds pretty quick.

Is everyone leaving Sunday? Anyone gonna be there Monday? Was thinking about staying an extra day, 3 sounds pretty quick.

There will be a lot of people leaving early Sunday. Trailers packed. The Phillips gets eerily quiet on Sundays. I plan on hanging around until noon or so then heading back home.

I'm going to ride a few hours Sunday before heading home Blanca.

Well.......than I guess this will be me Sunday night at the fire pit...

Ooooooh sol a mioooooooo
tumblr_kq1my3kIeS1qzexpio1_500.jpg

I'm sure we can find you a mud pit to splash around in, just remember the lake is off limits or we will have to call you Aquaman Junior!

Come early :laugh:, don't leave late. There will be a few of us there the whole week.. :beerchug:

So how many people are attending the spring bash this year? I am having a hard time keeping up....

Back