Spring Bash ~ April 28-30

this is a test.....
biggrin.gif

Jinks...it may give you solace to know that I had a very rough day. I rode my `05 HD FXD to the bank and enjoyed the monster torque starting at 1,800 RPM. Came home, jumped on the new Aprilia Tuono 1000R, smoked some local twisties, and ordered a new set of Titanium pipes for it--good for 8 HP. Cooked 22 hamburgers (and 4 bacon wrapped, filets mignon) on the backyard grill. Had 4 Killian beers, ate the beef, and chased dinner with 2 or 3 hiits of Irish Mist cognac, followed by the first swim of the year in the solar-heated pool. Man, I can't stand much more of this...! Come to the Bash and save me from myself Brother...!  
biggrin.gif
Really, can't you come? I'm all pumped up for a discussion about exhaust theory. Damn........................

<!--EDIT|WarBaby
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145404221 -->

Jinkster won't come because I reminded him that last year he said he was going to get a tatto while at the Bash and told him he had too get one this year or give up riding the Busa. Just can't handle the pressure!!! Sure am going to miss him.
Only 8 days till heading south for good riding, bs'ing, eating, bs'ng and then doing all over again for 3 days. Sure hope my training wheels get here in time so they can be instslled while doing the Jinksters mods.

Jinks your not guna be there? What the hell? Why not? Ta hell with that work stuff. It will still be there Monday and the Monday after that.

Man....I wanna come so bad I could spit..but it's like this...

Reason #1. I've been blow'in a bunch of dough on the new gear and mods the past few months and ca$h is a little tight....oh I could probably poor man it and still squeeze it out but...

Reason #2. Remember that drunk biotch that hit me in the azz while sitting at a stoplight in my truck 9 months ago?...well...thermal scan showed lotsa soft tissue damage...mri showed 3 torn discs in my lower back..a torn quadratus slumborum (muscle that connects my right hip to the spine) annnnd...a portion of my splien that is enlarged (where it almost ruptured) and myopathy?..(not sure on the spelling or term) but it means my splien is sorta floating around a bit...muscles/tendons/blood vessels stretched loose...and I couldn't ride my busa for like 3 months afterwards..he11...for the first two weeks my daughters had to help me out of the recliner...and here it is 9 months later and I can ride...but any more than 200 miles a day and I'd be crippled the next day...but I am getting better...so if I went up?...I could ride some but would hafta hang out a lot and finally?..

3. My boss had me loaded down with lotsa work and promise date customer deadlines..oh I could still pull it off but..

so?...as much as I wanna "Be There"....and reason two kinda sux cause I know even if I didn't get monster miles of riding in that I'd have the time of my life just hang'in with you folks...all current conditions seem to be biased and pointing towards...me staying home....healing, saving and working...keeerist...I suck.
sad.gif

On the bright side?..my lawyer just filed a real healthy request for settlement...and if it doesn't get settled?...real right like?..then she's taking it to litigation...says I'm a poster child for such cause...

a. I've never sued anybody in my life

b. I'm not a malingerer..working father of three.

c. solid proof that this drunk biotch hurt me...badly..and my quality of life suxed...6 months of 3X's a week chiro visits..work from 7:00am to 5:00pm every day then hit the chiros and not get home till 7:00-7:30pm every mon., wed. & friday of every week for 6 freaking months..that suxed..and my lower back still feels like my upper body is resting on a pallet of jello.

Once I get this cash?..my first call will be to member Dakkine (a licensed contractor) to come over and quote restoring my hurricane thrashed weather beaten home..my 2nd call will be to arrange a time to pick up my new black M109...to park alongside my busa.
biggrin.gif

Meanwhile...ya'll ride safe up there and I'll be there in spirit...and who knows...I'm wanting to go so bad I just might catch a wildhair and say fug it all anyways..I get like that sometimes.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145416224 -->

Jinks, I'll hang with ya and we'll do more flatlander riding out west or north or south. I feel for you about that spleen since I don't have one anymore!
biggrin.gif

Jinks, I'll hang with ya and we'll do more flatlander riding out west or north or south. I feel for you about that spleen since I don't have one anymore!  
biggrin.gif
Okay....thanks ROF...could we head north?...maybe just see how far we get?..and then maybe go a little further?...and then maybe stop in gainsville for early brunch?...then atlanta for a late lunch?....and then maybe Murphy for dinner?...and finally robbinsville for a midnight snack?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'd love to head north and not stop at the state line but my rear tire might give up the ghost by the time we get to Robbinsville. 'Poor excuse but it's all I got for now.

Jinkster, if you do decied to come and want to ride part of the way there, you are welcome to park your truck at the house and ride the rest of the way up there . Its only 100 miles from my house to the gap. just let me know.
smile.gif

I'd love to head north and not stop at the state line but my rear tire might give up the ghost by the time we get to Robbinsville. 'Poor excuse but it's all I got for now.
Well you're in luck with a guy named Jinks! LOL!...cause ya see...I gotz the friend at "wheelers performance" which is like 2-3 miles up 129 from microtel and phillips...

BUSAGAP1.jpg

BUSAGAP2.jpg

BUSAGAP3.jpg

Kens real reasonable about mount'in and balancing to.
biggrin.gif

speaking on wheelers.....dont they do dyno'ing also? If so i am goign to have to get them to dyno my bike and fix the surging of mine lol.

Back