Spring Bash - April 24-25, 2010

Will there be anyone who is headed up going through Raleigh NC that I could ride up with.(On Friday) Can anyone go that has a bike?:please:

Can anyone go that has a bike?:please:

yes, anyone is welcome. :thumbsup: The important thing, regardless of what you are riding, ride your own ride. No one will leave you even if they disappear over the horizon and regardless of what you are riding, no doubt there will be someone faster/better. Show up on a vespa or a busa, you'll have a good time with great folks :beerchug:

yes, anyone is welcome. :thumbsup: The important thing, regardless of what you are riding, ride your own ride. No one will leave you even if they disappear over the horizon and regardless of what you are riding, no doubt there will be someone faster/better. Show up on a vespa or a busa, you'll have a good time with great folks :beerchug:

+1 Million

You never forget your first bash!

yeah the crowd with me will be me busa jimmyjam busa julio gsxr1000 anty r1

its not what you ride its that you ride

IM GOIN!!!! IM GOIN!!!! I just made reservations, a member here offered a spot in his trailer for me to go down with him.

:cheerleader:Zukracer:cheerleader:

We just got our reservations at Microtel in robbinsville, will be arriving the 20th and leaving the 25th, Cant wait to meet everyone.

I plan on attending the Spring Bash in April. I was wondering if there was anyone that had a room that could use two people to help with the bill. Im going on the 23,24, and leaving on the 25th. Just seeing if could save some money for me and maybe someone else. Im not trying to be cheap just thought I would ask before I reserved my room.

Thanks

Back