Sportech windscreen v-flow...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Looking for anyones experience or opinion of the Sportech windcreens.

Thanks

I just put one on my busa that has the carbon fiber look. I love it and it looks super nice. I will try to post a pic later.

OE,
I have the V-Flow blue chrome... I really like mine, good fit, looks good - one complain that I do have is that mine is one of the older ones with the heat diffusing mesh on the inside; this was done to prevent heat from melting the gauges... un fortunately, yoiu can't see through it... in my case, that just means that I have to change windscreens whenever I want to take video.... Other than that, I like the screen...

OE,
I have the V-Flow blue chrome... I really like mine, good fit, looks good - one complain that I do have is that mine is one of the older ones with the heat diffusing mesh on the inside; this was done to prevent heat from melting the gauges... un fortunately, yoiu can't see through it... in my case, that just means that I have to change windscreens whenever I want to take video....  Other than that, I like the screen...
Thanks MC. I'm looking at the smoke tint @ $70...it is transparent enough to see through where the chrome line, like yours, is not.

Does it have the same shape as the Puig or ZG DB?

This is a front view

Bessie_nose.JPG

the only thing i dont like from the is the put the legal writing on a visable part of the screen and takes away from the great looking screen have a crome red on wifes r6

i have chrome sporttech windscreen.... Mine is the non see thru, and i love it!

I had one problem in the begin though...bought it off ebay and it didnt fit aT ALL!!!

ebay seller didnt want to fool with it and ordered me to go straight to sporttech for the problem....AWEOMSE customer service...gave me an RFA# and i sent it back, had a new one in 2 weeks, fit perfect!

i have the sport tech chrome v flow...my gut wouldnt let me lay down enough to attempt to see through it...and it blocks wind good...and looks great and fits great

+1 on the gut issue

Love mine!!

everyones favorite front view
DSC01982.jpg

Back view
DSC01662.jpg

DSC01673.jpg

Definetly higher than stock!! My big a$$ can fit behind it.
laugh.gif

Not sure about the ZG.
rock.gif

Back