uucrxgc98dj55s6zvkyc.jpg

i need to know, what is the different of this windscreens

Sportech Classic Chrome Series Windscreens
and
Sportech V-Flow Series Chrome Windscreens

thank you

Last edited:
:welcome:

Apart from price, the main difference is the shape of the screen.
The V-Flow screen is intended for track use and would be very uncomfortable to use on the street. The Classic Chrome is the one you want.

so whats the good one to use ?

Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen ?
or
Sportech Chrome Series Windscreen ?

thank you

The Zero Gravity seems to be the more popular of the two, but I advise you to choose the one you like best.

Well, I want a blue screen to the color blue italic such as my picture attached at the top

What are your thoughts?

:)

Last edited:
Please don't apologize for asking questions. That was only your 9th post. You will find that here at the .Org, unlike some other forums, questions are great. We are a bunch of elitists because we ride the coolest bikes on the planet but we look out for each other when we can.

Don

Please don't apologize for asking questions. That was only your 9th post. You will find that here at the .Org, unlike some other forums, questions are great. We are a bunch of elitists because we ride the coolest bikes on the planet but we look out for each other when we can.

Don

Thank you very much
honest, I was ashamed of your words

thx :cheerleader:

Welcome to the oRg, very glad to have you. I prefer Puig myself.

Here are some options in blue:

Puig,
Puig Z Racing Windscreen - Street Bike Parts - Motorcycle Superstore

Hotbodies,
Hotbodies Racing Grand Prix Windscreen - Street Bike Parts - Motorcycle Superstore

When you are ready to purchase, send Goldenchild a PM, he can get whatever you need and ship worldwide.

:welcome:

Thank you very much for helping me and I am very happy that I have the best site I joined and most powerful motorcycle site :beerchug:

Back