Sport rider magazine

I got two this week but last week I got an offer to extend my subscription for an additional 10 issues for $10. (before I got the magazines in the first place!) Still a great deal!

Our friends at Sport Rider Magazine is having some financial difficulties. I signed up for another three years and I would urge everyone to do the same. Sport Rider is my favorite magazine. I would be heartbroken if one day my Sport Rider arrived with a note "Final Issue"! :please:

Did anybody read the article about the GSX Bandit?

I found it interesting because they were able to pickup power via removing the secondary butterfly plates. We all know, because it's been proven, that on the Gen II Busa it will cause you to loose power. One would think that there would be enough similarity in the engine design to net a similar effect on both bikes? Guess not!

The guys down at the post office must be reading mine before they bring them out....:banghead:

Got mine! I love that magazine only second to Diesel Power but i am a diesel mechanic by trade so that should say enough. haha

I guess I'll get back on the subscription. Took a break for a while with SSB and 2WT, but my passion is the race.

Back