Sponsors, let the bidding begin~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Fairing Push Pins...

These little buggers cost me $3.99 each at the local bike shop. I have searched sponsors and past threads because I remember sponsors on a prior thread somewhere advertizing bulk bags a lot cheaper...

Yes, I have purchased some from both Advance and Autozone, but they are not the same~!~

Where are the best deals to purchase either singles or bags of 10~?~

I've seen them as little as a buck each but can not locate that thread...

I need extras of the large for the '08~!~

Let the (lowest) bidding wars begin~!!~ :laugh:

What gets me is the price of this little piece of plastic just because it goes on a motorcycle...can find similar push pins for vehicles extremely cheap~!~

Here's a package of 15 for price: $8.31 for a car...

If I could find them under $2 each (the pins that actually go to the bike) I'd be happy~!!~

20632 (GM: 11518017) Ford: W708530-S300) Black Nylon Bumper Cover & Fender Shield Push-Type Retainer Head Diameter: 20mm Stem Length: 26mm Fits Into 8mm Hole GM & Ford 1997 - On UNIT PACKAGE: 15

push pin.jpg

Last edited:
I have an 03 Honda Civis SI, and the other day, while doing some work to it, I found that there are two of those identical push pins like on my Busa on the side of the console. I have not done any looking to see what a cost on them would be

I have an 03 Honda Civis SI, and the other day, while doing some work to it, I found that there are two of those identical push pins like on my Busa on the side of the console. I have not done any looking to see what a cost on them would be

Good to know, thanks...I'm sure a lot of vehicles use the same pins, It's just figuring out which ones are the same.

I've ordered quite a few and wasted money on incorrect pins...even purchased 10 at a shop up near Maxton for $1.75 each but when I got back to the track the only ones that were correct was the two that he actually handed me...the rest in the bag were smaller and of no use to me~!~:banghead:

oh I can get them push pins cheap... oh wait, for a busa. Then the price is x10 :laugh:

I feel your pain :banghead: There are lots of little things that are just priced way off and i don't want to hear the excusae of low volume/high demand. How many items are only made for the suzuki hayabusa. :moon:

There's a website around here that maybe someone will link up for us :poke: that has them for about $4 for 10 factory push pins:whistle:

I just ordered a package with 10 of each...hope they work out but they do look right. If anyone goes to order the 8mm, you have to look for the flat top vs the punch through style.

Here's the numbers for what I ordered...shipping was a bit steep at $7, but for this price who can complain~?~

Tusk Honda Style 8mm Fender Rivets
Part # 1177290002 4.99 1 In Stock $4.99

Tusk Kawasaki/Suzuki Style 6mm Fender Rivets
Part # 1177460001 4.99 1 In Stock $4.99

Thanks for the info and site~!!~ :thumbsup:

Just a heads up, the price is good and the picture looks like they are right...but they are still not an exact fit. They might work but the one I tried was real tight in the hole. (and a little different design)

I got a pkg of 10 from the local dealer. They were pretty cheap. If I remember correctly they were right around $8.00

RockyMontainATV is where I get mine also.:beerchug:

I used to buy them from the local stealership:banghead:

edit:.....RMATV probably always wonder why those little buggers sell so well.

Last edited:
Back