New Advertiser on the Org

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks,
      We are always looking for ways to improve the site and bring more value to the members here. We have been working with Exoticycle Motorsports for serveral weeks and we finalized everything this afternoon. As I always do with the sponsors I asked that they give us a little history about the company, you will see that below. Guys we are spreading out over the country in an effort to provide a place for all of the members to have a local shop that can help them out. Please welcome Exoticycle Motorsports to the board.

It's also a great thing that they are a Velocity Racing distributor...

If you need to send a pm to a represenative there you can send it to CDiPrecision

Please take a couple of minutes and help me welcome them to the board......

Cap

Here is some more information from Exoticycle Motorsports

Exoticycle Motorsports It the 2007 AMA-Prostar SuperStreet Champion. Our small race team beat out TWO Factory Sponsored teams ( Kawasaki and Suzuki) for the 2007 Title. We have the Record in ET and MPH and reset each record several times over the course of the season. The coming 2008 Season looks to be promising with a new GSXR1000 Super Street bike already in the works.

Exoticycle Motorsports was founded in the garage of  Johnny's mother in the sleepy little village of Siesta Key in Sarasota, FL.  After numerous "suggestions" from the neighbors and local authorities, Exoticycle was moved into it's first location in the motorcycle district of Sarasota, Florida.  We are currently in a larger facility in Sarasota, on the corner of University and 301, where our particular interests, (mainly making loud noises late at night) are better appreciated.  We provide a wide range of services from tune ups and regular maintenance, to instillation of high performance nitrous oxide and turbo systems and in house dyno service.  We custom design and manufacture our own line of horsepower boosting and performance enhancing products including bolt on swingarm extensions, clutch slave cylinder support brackets and lockup clutch and spacer assemblies.   Johnny "Turbo" has over a decade of experience making sick rides and knows what it takes to make reliable horsepower for the street and the strip. We Machine all of our parts in House on a Brand new Mori Seiki CNC milling Center. We control our product quality and designs.

welcome.gif
aboard!
hello.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome. Just to give an idea of what we offer, we have a full selection of Bolt On Swingarm extensions. We actually invented these years ago before anyone else, all others you see are copies of our stuff(most aren't as well thought out).

I also make some slick brake caliper brackets that eliminate the torque rod.. I also make full billet GSXR1000 clutch covers that will allow a slider clutch hat to be removed and also works with Lock ups too.

And finally, I am making 08 Busa Triple tree clamps, that allow the forks to slide thru to lower the front end. They rock. I have them in Raw and Anodized Black.

Thanks for the warm welcome...Our website is outdated..I will offer a temporary page shortly that will have some basic info until I can get it updated..:)

Welcome,,, now if you could put a link to your site in your sig..... looking for some "stacks" myself
smile.gif

thanks everyone for the warm welcome...:)

thebbbusa, if u bought them recently I made them(I run the CNC and do all programming and design work). They sure do work nice.

We also offer a nice Clutch slave Cylinder bracket. This bracket bolts over the clutch cylinder and beefs it up.. they OD fail under spring load and or cold weather. This bracket can actually fix a broken cylinder and make it work well..:)

We also offer a nice Clutch slave Cylinder bracket. This bracket bolts over the clutch cylinder and beefs it up.. they OD fail under spring load and or cold weather. This bracket can actually fix a broken cylinder and make it work well..:)
You have a pic of it?

I've already replaced one cover cuz it cracked...

Sounds like a worth-while investment!

Back