Push Pins ..... Sponsors

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Hate to start a thread for this but...there was a sponsor chimed in on a thread about 3 weeks ago (now unable to locate this thread) that said they sell these pins for $ .99 each.

I purchased some from a bike shop while out of town a few weeks ago and spent about $3 each for them, told him I'd take all he had which was about 10 or so. He handed me one which was the perfect fit...I get home and only two in the bag were the right size :banghead: the others were smaller.

I'd like to find the sponsor that sells them for under a buck and get about 10 of them

push pins.jpg

Get a hold of k03gsxr750 here on the site. He's one of the sponsers (MRCycles) here at the board. When I got them they were $1.30 each (before any discounts).

I hope I can clear this up a bit. When I was looking for these things I was a little skeptical when I searched the threads. I had to trust that the threads I was reading really talked about what I was looking for (no pictures, just part numbers and descriptions. Of course, let me also add, that even with Google Search, I wouldn't be able to find my way out of a wet paper bag.

GEN I bikes
I've hear folks refer to the clips as clips, rivets, pop rivets and snaps. Most commonly, they are revered to as the "Large clip, rivet, pop rivet or snap" and the "Small clip, rivet, pop rivet or snap". The official Suzuki part numbers are:

09409-07332 (first image)

09409-06314-5PK (refer to link in previous post by Bluehaya's)

I ordered my Large clip from k03gsxr750 of MRCYCLES. He was upfront and sent me the Large clips from a GEN II (located in the same spot on both GEN I's and GEN II's; refer to second image) and they were exact. I'm not so sure Suzuki part numbers match up, but they worked.

I did find that the part numbers for the Small clips in both the GEN I's and GEN II's are the same.

0813091820b.jpg

0813091820a.jpg

:bump:

what mm are the pigger clips? Im trying to find them online so as not to pay oem cost and get like 20 of them because i lose them like crazy :poke:

I may have a couple extra left(I took every one out of my friend's totaled 08 GSXR600 last year:laugh:) How many do you need?

I could use one of those big ones, my next question is where do you find the small ones. ie. the ones that go under the nose and tail?

I could use one of those big ones, my next question is where do you find the small ones. ie. the ones that go under the nose and tail?

Ebay you can get like 20-30 for 5 bucks shipped. Just search hayabusa clip or something

i have a whole bag of em I bought off ebay for a buck. cost 5 bucks to ship. i sent OP a PM, gotta find that bag now! *hate not having a garage, can't ever find what I need* :banghead:

Back