State of the Union

beerchug.gif

That's awesome Cap! Sponsors Rock
egitarre77.gif

As far as memberships, I still think that its an idea worth examining... in this way...

1. Basic Menmber -- FREE -- Generic Avatar,No Sig, No Video, No Sales
2. Donating/Full Member -- All the goodies.

Just a thought
beerchug.gif

(spkerhed @ Mar. 28 2007,23:47) Personally I like the recurring donation and don’t plan to cancel. This site has done a lot for me so to give a little something back is just how it should be done.  
beerchug.gif
I second that!!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm surprised to find out someone was questioning your integrity Doug, and if I did I would be questioning theirs.

What could anyone possibly be complaining about...this site is simply Hayabusa Utopia.

(Over_Easy @ Mar. 29 2007,13:44) I'm surprised to find out someone was questioning your integrity Doug, and if I did I would be questioning theirs.

What could anyone possibly be complaining about...this site is simply Hayabusa Utopia.
It's all over now I think, it's hard to defend your name and honor in the Internet. I would have thought that the actions we have taken in the past several years would count enough for who I am and what I am about, I guess that isn't good enough these days.

(captain @ Mar. 29 2007,12:00)
(Over_Easy @ Mar. 29 2007,13:44) I'm surprised to find out someone was questioning your integrity Doug, and if I did I would be questioning theirs.

It's all over now I think, it's hard to defend your name and honor in the Internet. I would have thought that the actions we have taken in the past several years would count enough for who I am and what I am about, I guess that isn't good enough these days.
Well, you know that just about everyone that has spent some time here has your back.

I could have missed it, but I honestly have yet to see anyone complain openly about you or the way things are run here. If so, I think the rest of us would simply run them off.

(Over_Easy @ Mar. 29 2007,14:05)

Well, you know that just about everyone that has spent some time here has your back.

I could have missed it, but I honestly have yet to see anyone complain openly about you or the way things are run here.  If so, I think the rest of us would simply run them off.
hahahaha where were ya about 4 weeks ago?

(captain @ Mar. 29 2007,12:17)
(Over_Easy @ Mar. 29 2007,14:05)

I could have missed it, but I honestly have yet to see anyone complain openly about you or the way things are run here.  If so, I think the rest of us would simply run them off.
hahahaha where were ya about 4 weeks ago?
What did you do this time Urkel?
laugh.gif

Erkel.jpg

Back