Spider

Let 'er eat!

120 mph Busa Dirtbiker
Donating Member
Registered
So this morning I throw my helmet on and a huge spider is like 1/8 inch from my nose.   Somehow I did not get bitten.  I think I'll look for that bag that came with my helmet as I see spiders from time to time in my garage........

Happened to me, not sure if it was a spider or not but once I put the helmet on and felt something move I almost ripped my ears off in yanking the helmet off of my head. Now I keep the helmet in the house...

set my helmet down at a picnic no spiders but ants what a mess...

I keep my helmet in the house because down here it would never dry out. But in the AC it dries out fast.

i could only imagine what that would be like while riding.
wow.gif

I was told by a Veterinarian that spiders and most insects hate Febreze. Another good reason to use it in your lid.

I feel for you. I've had that experience as well, except I was lucky enough to see the critter just before I put the helmet on. (I keep mine in the shed with my bike). I can't imagine your surprise after the helmet was on! I've also had the pleasure of finding a family of field mice living under the seat, as well as a It's practically Wild Kingdom in my shed.

wow.gif
That's true, imagine riding along like at warp speed, and suddenly this little furry guy drops down on the inside of your visor.

Now thats a picture. I do not want to imagine.

Can you imagine the panic trying to stop the bike.

It,d would be interesting to hear how many think they would not panic...

wow.gif
That's true, imagine riding along like at warp speed, and suddenly this little furry guy drops down on the inside of your visor.

Now thats a picture.  I do not want to imagine.

Can you imagine the panic trying to stop the bike.

It,d would be interesting to hear how many think they would not panic...
I wouldn't panic. I would calmly shid my pants

Back