SPENCER

SANDFLEA85

Registered
I just recieved one of these thinking this was the answer to my air shifter problems since I installed the VORTEX rear set...NO still have problems.

original problem was air cylinder was to short to reach new rearset since I lowered it.now the new problem is the SPENCER AIR CYLINDER BRACKET is designed only for stock rearset,which btw it never mentioned on the MPS web site,so for $139 I am stuck,I could send it back or I could have it Machined to fit,,,I cant find anything for after market rearsets....does anyone have an airshifter hooked up with afterMarket rearset.I like the under peddel setup better then mounted to the frame but will take either right now....thanks

heres a pic

Shift_Bracket1.jpg

(DEVLDOG @ Mar. 17 2007,19:26) where can I get that bro!!!

so much nicer hidden under the fairing.
There is a link under the picture. I haven't seen anyone else with them. Maybe one of the sponsors will chime in.

I've heard there is a bit less power with both this and the type you bought compared to the down stroke from the frame. I like the stealth look a bit better for a combo street/strip bike.

Hey Professor, thats nice setup you have. I will have to order a set for my electric shifter.
super.gif
beerchug.gif

Back