MPS RACING

SANDFLEA85

Registered
Heres the story,as some may already know I recently purchased a spencer air shift cylinder bracket from mps.recieved it on fri and quickly realized it wouldnt work with anything other then a stock rearset (no mention on website about this)I have a vortex set on bike this the reason for a bracket now. so anyway i send it back yesterday fedex ($36) get a call today that they recieved it but cant except it and are returning it because its "all scratched up"...BULLSH!T!! i didnt put a scratch on this thing,i tool off the rearset and held it next to the bracket and it was obvious it wouldnt work so i wrapped it in sulifane and put it back in the box it came in...so i preceed to tell this guy that there was no mention on the web that this was for "stock" rearsets only and his response .."WHY SHOULD IT"..are you kidding me,with all the different racesets out there your gonna tell me "why should it"

I will never buy another item from these people.so in all it cost me $136 for the bracket $18 for shipping and $36 to return it and now its comming back....

I preceeded to inform them that I purchased a Gatlin airshift bracket that was much cheaper and even hid the shifter behind the fairing and they could stick that bracket up there arse sideways for all i care because thats all its good for anyway...probably never see that bracket again..oh well

just wanted to vent,thanks for reading

(GSXcite @ Mar. 20 2007,12:56) That sucks! You should email them a copy of this post.
Onlyh if he is planning on retracting his statement if they make amends for the situation. Or if they just refuse to resolve it.

Otherise they have no motivation to deal with the problem.

On a seperate note, I was talking to my friend today and he bought a set of one off pipes (basically custom pipes) from Pacific Coast Star for his VStar 1100. They were brand new pipes and they arrived scratched and covered in black gum, that was the residue of the mechs leaving the tape on and then tempering the pipes. Basically, lazy work from the supplier.

Upon complaint he was told that he could send it back and they would have a new set ready in about 6 weeks. Basically to make it as hard as possible to return them.

Persoannly, I think that venting like this is good and produces a fairness unfound in "customer service" these days. Whern we vote with our wallets they know the response. So here is to the comapny stepping up and resolviong the problem so that we know we can have faith in them.

What's their e-mail/contact info?

A flurry of nicely worded "WTF?!" e-mails might help.

Money is never a motivator for returns for me your ATTITUDE is and 90% of the time is what gets issues resolved..I know Dan Rudd well at MPS and think you should call him and tal to him,emails just complicatate things more sometimes.

MPS has always treated me very well, they sent me the wrong shift box for my bike and when i called them back to have it exchanged they sent out the new box next day air and didn't even charge me.

Sory for what happen..

There actually a good company as far as I know!!

if You have to,Have it polshed or recaoted and sell it..

(GoldenChild @ Mar. 20 2007,13:52) Money is never a motivator for returns for me your ATTITUDE is and 90% of the time is what gets issues resolved..I know Dan Rudd well at MPS and think you should call him and tal to him,emails just complicatate things more sometimes.
I would take what this Sponsor says to heart. He's offering some sound advice...

Got a link to the shifter, so I can get an idea of what you have and I may want to buy from you? Seriously, I've been debating the whole cheater shifter thing for a while, and if its putting you in a bad place to have this one, I may pick it up from you and help each other out. If interested, please send email, cat3n4@gmail.com thanks.

Charlie

heres a pic here

thing is the guy had this arrogant attitude as soon as i answered the phone,im not hurting for money,Im serious when I told him to shove it up his ass.they emailed me last nite and offered me $110 back.I told him No,i want a full refund.I payed with paypal so I filed a claim since they hold all funds for i believe 30days..I dont even care at this point,I bought the gatlin air shift bracket and am extremely happy with that.

Shift_Bracket1.jpg

(Juggler @ Mar. 20 2007,19:02)
(GoldenChild @ Mar. 20 2007,13:52) Money is never a motivator for returns for me your ATTITUDE is and 90% of the time is what gets issues resolved..I know Dan Rudd well at MPS and think you should call him and tal to him,emails just complicatate things more sometimes.
I would take what this Sponsor says to heart. He's offering some sound advice...
I realize you are angry, but this is good advice.

Back