speedo

tray

Registered
wired up my power commander gear and speed to see them on lcd was trying to save move dyno shop want 150 to hook them up and 300 to dyno it so i figured i would hook them up and pay for the dyno any way after i hook them up my speedo stop work or reads zero but i know it was working before i started. the bike a gen 1. where to start looking.

100_2515.jpg

good look'n ride. double check your connections again. Make sure the connection to the PC is all the way in

thanks but it the bike that speed gauge not reading talk to p.c and they said the same thing wanted to know were to start looking checked all connection they are fine.

Nice lookin scoot, try putting everything back the way it was and see if your speedo works you may have shorted it out. I know it will prob take a while to do but your gonna save money by doing it yourself.
2cents.gif

Like pcosho said, disconnect everything and verify the speedo is working then reconnect. If all connections are good then it may be a bad power commander. Nice ride. Where are you at in NC?

Love the bike man
bowdown.gif
Exactly what BigBSBusa said....check your connections to determine whether the problem is the power commander.

wired up my power commander gear and speed to see them on lcd was trying to save move dyno shop want 150 to hook them up and 300 to dyno it so i figured i would hook them up and pay for the dyno any way after i hook them up my speedo stop work or reads zero but i know it was working before i started. the bike a gen 1. where to start looking.
Why wasn't the back handle bar painted red? J/K! The bike looks sick. Who did the paint?

Why wasn't the back handle bar painted red? J/K! The bike looks sick. Who did the paint?
garwood cycles check the out on the wed they are very good at busas

thanks guy found the problem i need to practice my soldering skill it was the wire bad connection.

Back