Speed o Healer programming

aljanmay

Registered
My son was helping me change my speed sensor which was still attached to a speed o healer this weekend and while I had my old one was out of the motorcycle he started flipping the dip switch's on the speed o healer and I have no idea what it was set to and how to set it back up again.
I can't find the manual I had when I bought it.

It has a small push button and 6 dip switch's labeled 1~6

My bike is an 03 and I have 1 tooth smaller sprocket up front.
Any help is greatly appreciated

IMG_1872.JPG

I just bought one but it is the newer style so I can't help you. Pashnit sells them so he may have a manual to the old ones.

what brand is it , you should be able to look up the web page and exp how to reset ,, me i think its time for an upgrade
:laugh:

what brand is it , you should be able to look up the web page and exp how to reset ,, me i think its time for an upgrade
:laugh:

It is one of the first generation speedohealers. If I recall healtech only has instructions for the newer generation of speedohealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The old style healers work well but are a pain to set up. The new style is much much easier, and comes with cool extra features like keeping the top speed recall forever (good for bragging rights eh? lol), instead of just until you switch the bike off. And the new one also has a better top speed recall button set-up. Plus it has dual modes and a digital read-out which the original doesn't :thumbsup:

Back