speedo healer ?

H2447INTX

Registered
ok i got a speedo healer on the busa gen2 and i had it set when johnny tuned my bike, running 80mph and used the online calculater to set

its running A -5.0 that is what it is running and i am sure its right , ran the mile and the trap speed are right at the speedo healer top speed recorder , maybe .5 -1 mph off but still on to me!

now on the speedo site the calc says 18f 43r stock to 18f 42r its says it should be a -3.0 , so now how do i know if any of ther calc are right , i know my speed is right so ther info must be off ! yes

the thing is i want to go back to stock 43r and corect the factory speed but really dont know wher to start now !

any help on this matter ?

ok this is what i did , let me know if its right or wrong

on the calc they have i put for str the gearing i have now ,, 18 42 and in the now box i put what im going to 18 43 back to stock

and i marked yes on the calculate for factory errors, and this is the # it came up with

-7.4 so i set the B setting to -7.4

it holds two settings ,,,, that is what im doing i have the A-5.0 For the 18 42 gearing and i have the B -7.4 for the 18 43 gearing

is this right or wrong ?

anyone !~

yes

this is mly problem and i am emailing them as well

as i said johnny dyno tuned my bike , we set the speedo healer on the dyno at 80 mph

its set at -5.0 , their calculater says it should be -3.0 the speed is right , tx mile speed trap confirms the speed is correctso my settings and what they say i should be are diff,,,,,,,,,, i know mine are right so how can i trust their calculations ?

so i want to go back to stock and set it in the be setting so i can go back and for from A to B settings when i change rear sprocket

so back to stock 43r i put this info in the online calc

corect for factroy errrors YES

front str 18 now 18
back str 42 now 43

tire size 190 50 17

calibration -7.4

so that is what i put in slot B
just dont know if its corect or not !

Last edited:
this is the email i got back just now , so i guess i was close

email

The Estimated gives you -3.0 because it's an estimate :)
The Busa has more factory speedo error than the calculator assumes, this iswhy the -5.0 is the true setting now.

With stock gearing the calculator gives -5.2, but on your Busa, for the samereason you need to set about -7.0 for best accuracy.
So:
A -5.0
B -7.0

Back