South African 1st Hayabusa Stampede.

I Guess I just hold my self at a higher standard.. I Respect all of you. I was just Voicing my opinion. and wanted to speak up for other people.. I personallyI would have Asked if I could use there name. like an Example I would ask if I wanted to use Pashnit's name for a touring ride thru Wisconsin.. now I Love Tim's product's Ive bought from him hes a great guy so Tim im just using you as a example.. Im not doing tours.. and per respect for you I would ask.. but I do send People to him when I come across other Busa riders.
To me it seems wrong no matter where in the world you are located.. I support all Busa riders and any event they wanna do. ( other than drunk riding and careless riding) per example If I started a Busa Bash and took everyone bar hoping and got all wasted. and a bunch of people died now would Busa Bash want want that kinda exposure and ppl think that we were connected and wouldnt wanna ride with yall because of something I had done..

The pic's look great and looked like a fun time.. im not knocking your event at all im sure your all great people..

Sorry if I offended any of you I mean no disrespect

I organised with Suzuki South Africa, sent them a mail and the head of Suzuki SA personally contacted me to arrange the prizes. Next year on to bigger and better things. Thanks everyone :thumbsup: Pit Bull, i did not choose the name or am i part of the organizers, i did the sponsorship by Suzuki out my own personal capacity, Why the organizers choose the name i have no idea. I will let them know, but i cant control what they do.

so you did or didnt?

I Guess I just hold my self at a higher standard.. I Respect all of you. I was just Voicing my opinion. and wanted to speak up for other people.. I personallyI would have Asked if I could use there name. like an Example I would ask if I wanted to use Pashnit's name for a touring ride thru Wisconsin.. now I Love Tim's product's Ive bought from him hes a great guy so Tim im just using you as a example.. Im not doing tours.. and per respect for you I would ask.. but I do send People to him when I come across other Busa riders.
To me it seems wrong no matter where in the world you are located.. I support all Busa riders and any event they wanna do. ( other than drunk riding and careless riding) per example If I started a Busa Bash and took everyone bar hoping and got all wasted. and a bunch of people died now would Busa Bash want want that kinda exposure and ppl think that we were connected and wouldnt wanna ride with yall because of something I had done..

The pic's look great and looked like a fun time.. im not knocking your event at all im sure your all great people..

Sorry if I offended any of you I mean no disrespect

I don't think you are offending anyone and it is good to express your opinion and how you feel, we are all different.

For me copy right goes back to what the law says. Generic names such as "Busa" and "Bash" and "Stampede" have limitations towards copy right. If you produce a new motorcycle and name it a "Busa" that may be an issue with Suzuki, but if I call my party a "Suzuki Gathering" and you do the same thing, there is no copy right as the names are far to generic. If you call your business "Pashnit 2" that will be wrong, as it is not a generic name, whether he has it registered or not.

Back