Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
PRESS RELEASE :beerchug: PRESS RELEASE :beerchug: PRESS RELEASE

For Immediate Release

SUZUKI OWNERS CLUB OF NORTH AMERICA SIGNS ON TO SPONSOR ‘BUSA STAMPEDE

New Hampshire

Mr. Stone Anthony, President and Founder of the “Suzuki Owner’s Club of North America†is pleased to announce the Club’s sponsorship of the Inaugural Busa Stampede, which is being held in Reno Nevada, 24-26 July 2009.

As background, the Busa Stampede is the first-ever North American Hayabusa Owner’s Rally, being co-promoted by Scar (Regional VP, Suzuki Owner’s Club of North America), and his Scorched Earth Productions business partner, Warchild.

In a recent phone conversation between Scar (a Stampede principal) and Mr. Anthony, it was decided that the Owner’s Club would provide one (1) Joe Rocket Hayabusa Jacket to be given as a door-prize - the prize winner would also receive a one-year full Suzuki Owner’s Club Membership.

Scar is particularly pleased to further announce that “Stone†will be attending the Stampede. Stone will be riding cross-country from New Hampshire on an extended motorcycle trip and will make the historic Reno event one of his destination points.

For more information about the Suzuki Owner’s Club of North America, please contact Stone Anthony at stone@suzukiownersclub.org, or for any information regarding the Stampede, contact Scar or Andrew Schweizer, Branding Iron Studios’ publicist, at busastampede@heavybus.com.

Suzuki-Owners-Club-BP-Large.jpg

Stampede Logo.jpg

Wardie...what'd you hear? RSVP when convenient!!! Or simply go to Suzuki Owner's Club of North America site and sign on! Be sure to tell 'em I sent you... :cheerleader:

Stone is my guest on the 2 Wheel Power Hour Monday, March 23rd. He's going to speak about a variety of SOCNA stuff I thought you'd like to join in. If interested PM me and I'll give you a 800 number to call in oin the show. Wardie :beerchug:

Stone is my guest on the 2 Wheel Power Hour Monday, March 23rd. He's going to speak about a variety of SOCNA stuff I thought you'd like to join in. If interested PM me and I'll give you a 800 number to call in oin the show. Wardie :beerchug:

Cool deal. Stone is a great guy.

I'll PM you here shortly for details. :beerchug:

Back