And then there was light!

For the Busa, it's a 2002 Grey / Silver.

My G1K has close to 19000KM on the counter (yeah.. i used it ALOT last summer ;). The Busa is a steal...it has 6700KM. Hardly used, just barely broken in bike. PLUS i know the driver. So i'm making one hell of a sweet exchange
You ain't kidding that's a steal... Never been ridden I see.
My 2002 Grey/Silver has 40,117 miles. About 64,187 km. And that's only 2/3rds the mileage she should have. Damn job!

Congrats on the new ride! And welcome to the madness.

biggrin.gif

pirate.gif

thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "957"|1087061002 -->

I think "Madness" describes best my time awaiting Thursday... Never have i had to endure such pain... Well.. i guess i better go ride the Gixxer while i still have it....

Well folks... after much wait. I finally took posession of my 02 Busa on wednesday. There`s just no word for it... BEST BIKE EVER.

As far as accelleration goes.. it`s VERY similar to my 1000 but the busa is SO smooth when it accellarates.. it`s almost orgasmic! The real advantage that the Busa has over the Gixxer 1000 is it`s weight... The Busa will launch like a horizontal rocket where as the Gixxer will definitely try to shoot sown any MIGs in the area..

For comfort, i must admit that i was NOT uncomfortable on the Gixxer except when riding in town.. the wrist would be the worst part.. The busa is as comfy but has the added advantage of not having to lean on the wrist as much... hence the added comfort in town.

Being 5'11" and 200, the busa suits me better... At least i don't look like i'm completely swarming the bike ;) ... My verdict...

<div align="center"><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>9.999999 /10</span></span>[/Quote]

Why not 10..... i never give 10.. makes people strive to make em better ;) ... now.. i can't wait to put my TRE in there
face7.gif

Hayabusa is greek for "crack cocaine", so I hope you know what you're getting into. If you met us in person you'd immediately notice the sunken eye sockets, dark rings, dry crusty lips, stuttering, figgiting and constant glance over you shoulders at our baby parked in the adjacent lot.
tounge.gif

Crack kills......but the Hayabusa is therapy!!!!!!
cool.gif

Congrats and welcome to "the best bike forum" on the world wide web.

BD

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087588426 -->

Back